T Nation

Nolva During Cycle Question

if running 500 mg tst-en, is there a ratio of nolva that is ideal or is it simply based on the individual. also after reading gyno sticky, is nolva the ideal option for gyno prevention (vs letro which is tough to get where i am). planning on running 10mg for duration up to 20 if symptoms arise. thoughts?

Did you read the serm and ai sticky?

I did, More interested in the nolva b/c I dint want to eliminate estrogen all together just want to prevent sides i.e. Gyno. Just wondering if anyone had run a lower dose (10mg) or if it's even worth it to dose that low ( since only running 500 testE/wk ).

The goal is never to eliminate estrogen all together.

Most will suggest an AI, but to answer your question yes-10mg nolva ed 'should' do it, if thats not enough bump it up to 20mg like you mention.

appreciated. i understand why some would choose an AI however as mentioned i believe it would just limit gains (especially on a milder cycle like this one). 20mg has worked in the past ive just heard of people going as low as 10 and was curious.
appreciated

Curious if you went ahead and used the Nolva dying your cycle and how it worked out for you?

Curious if you went ahead and used the Nolva dying your cycle and how it worked out for you?