Nolva Dosage

When starting nolva at 50mg a day do people usually start by spliting the dose and taking it twice a day? iv been taking it all at once but didnt know if it mattered or not.

Why would you be taking 50mg of nolva in the first place?

That is a way high dosage. Higher than you should be taking - unless you look like Dolly Parton.

if you go to my last post “trying to get back to normal” youl see. it was suggested to my by a few people. its only for 2 weeks then im going to 25mg a weeks.

I hear taking Nolvadex suppository 100 MG a day increases absorption and efficacy.

Not really, but try and let us know.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
I hear taking Nolvadex suppository 100 MG a day increases absorption and efficacy.

Not really, but try and let us know. [/quote]

LOL!

Thanks,
Advanced-Stealth

Well 50mg is a lot, but I’ve seen people recommend more; you know “more is Better” lol. Anyway, yeah split it up and drop it down. Nolvadex has sides too, you just don’t notice them as easy.

So what you want to do is take your 50mg per day in two doses / drop to 25mg, ideally in two doses / when you come off completely drop to 1/2 tab a day for 3 days and then 1/4 tab for 4 days (your last 3 tabs you are using)

what type of side effects?

[quote]fentanyl36 wrote:
what type of side effects?[/quote]

ALL DRUGS HAVE SIDES. Though most sides are rare, especially with men they are possible.

Nolvadex can cause a rapid increase in triglyceride concentration in the blood, and is one of the worst drugs as far as raising triglyceride levels.

There is an increased risk of thromboembolism (blood clots that can travel to the Brain, heart, Lungs, Etc.)

4% of user experience systic inflammation and/or joint/muscle or general pain.
Though what are the chances - People with rheumatoid arthritis almost all experience this side, which might increase cardiovascular disease risks.

Headaches and fatigue is seen in a small percentage of users as well.

Women face some serious and more common side effects than men.