Nolva and Deca Myth?

Soooo… im just curious if this is possible or not… some ppl have the idea not to use nolva on deca. I dont understand the logic behind this and was wondering if someone could better explain. By my own judgement im calling bs because nolva has nothing to do with deca gyno but thats just me . Cheers

The myth is that Nolva can upregulate the progresterone receptors. I read somewhere where this myth gets debunked. Ill try and find the link

[quote]BUDs wrote:
The myth is that Nolva can upregulate the progresterone receptors. I read somewhere where this myth gets debunked. Ill try and find the link[/quote]

I have also heard many mixed theories on the nolva/deca myth. I personally know a few guys who have used them at the same time without any issues…but the question is why? Nolva is not a AI, it is a SERM…why not just run an AI that will be far more effective for estrogen control on cycle?

I have read that nolva can cause the progesterone receptors to be more sensitive but since nolva is an antagonist (blocks the ER). The progesterone receptor is synthesized in response to estrogen. So when the ER is blocked, the progesterone receptor will also down regulate. Right?

I read a thread somewhere, think it was PM, that debunked the nolva/deca myth so I think you’ll be fine

no im using adex but wenever my nips start to get itchy i bump the dose of adex and pop a few nolvas over the next week or so… gives me piece of mind im not gunna get a lump lol