Nolva Advice Please

[quote]Cortes wrote:

I absolutely despise bloat. Some guys are cool with it, but I guess I’m too much of a pretty boy.

Luckily, bloat is easily controlled with proper attention to carbs, regular cardio, enough rest, and good use of an AI. [/quote]

I don’t know if I’d call you a pretty boy. Thats kinda like calling the ocean wet. :wink:
Its the difference between BB & PL. I almost like the bloat. Not to mention a bigger gut makes benching and squatting easier.
Having said that proper AI use alone goes a long way to managing “bloat”

[quote]saps wrote:
Cortes wrote:

I absolutely despise bloat. Some guys are cool with it, but I guess I’m too much of a pretty boy.

Luckily, bloat is easily controlled with proper attention to carbs, regular cardio, enough rest, and good use of an AI.

I don’t know if I’d call you a pretty boy. Thats kinda like calling the ocean wet. :wink:
Its the difference between BB & PL. I almost like the bloat. Not to mention a bigger gut makes benching and squatting easier.
Having said that proper AI use alone goes a long way to managing “bloat”[/quote]

LOL!

I was seriously contemplating this after I posted that, interestingly enough, because it’s honestly the first time I’ve ever expressed my feelings on this subject in type (or spoken word, for that matter). So it got my brain going, and I sort of anticipated just what you said here. There certainly seem to be two schools of thought regarding bloat. With one side embracing its benefits (which do, indeed, appear to be tangible and substantial, if your purposes fall to that side), and then the guys like me who happen to be fascinated by mirrors and other shiny objects :wink:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
saps wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Luckily, bloat is easily controlled with proper attention to carbs, regular cardio, enough rest, and good use of an AI.

LOL!

I was seriously contemplating this after I posted that, interestingly enough, because it’s honestly the first time I’ve ever expressed my feelings on this subject in type (or spoken word, for that matter). So it got my brain going, and I sort of anticipated just what you said here. There certainly seem to be two schools of thought regarding bloat. With one side embracing its benefits (which do, indeed, appear to be tangible and substantial, if your purposes fall to that side), and then the guys like me who happen to be fascinated by mirrors and other shiny objects :wink:
[/quote]

When I eventually look similar to you Cortes, I’ll be distracted by mirrors just as much.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Cortes wrote:
saps wrote:
Cortes wrote:

LOL!

When I eventually look similar to you Cortes, I’ll be distracted by mirrors just as much. [/quote]

How bromantic…

Haha good stuff.

Hey Cortes! I’m just getting started on all this stuff and have read alot about AI’s on various sites. Your earlier post is exactly how I feel! I’ve been taking arimidex for two weeks- 1mg every other day and it’s having no effect up to this point. My face is almost unrecognizable from the bloat and I hate it. What do you reccommend? It seems you have all this figured out and under control. I’d love some advice. Thank you!

Unfortunately, my man, you may have been taken. Sounds too me as if your arimidex is either fake or WAY underdosed. Where did you get it? Research chem co? This would be my guess, and is why I stopped using them and just began brewing my own ancillaries.

I was thinking it may be fake! I purchased from a place called pharmacy escrow- it used to be called drug delivery CA. The WAY underdosed theory could also be true. Before starting arimidex three weeks ago (or this version of it) it seemed no matter what I ate, the stomach or face bloat wouldn’t quit.

Now the stomach bloat is getting noticably a little better but the face bloat is still there. A guy at the gym has some aromasin he said works really well. It’s apparently made by a lab of some sort and not from a pharmacy.

He has some extra that I’m going to try. I don’t doubt what I have isn’t the real deal in some way or another. Any advice on where to shop? Ai’s are the only thing I really need at this point. I take avodart and some OTC test boosters. Thanks again man!