Nocturnal Urination

[quote]pja wrote:
jedidiah wrote:

I’m fairly frequent during the day. I just want to be able to sleep longer in a stretch. A the moment I’m only sleeping like 3 or so hours at a time.

There is no pain or anything otherwise alarming.

Let’s see…sleep 3 hours piss, sleep 3 hours piss sleep 3 hours piss sleep 3 hours piss sleep 3 hours piss…that’s 15 hours of sleep…are you hibernating for the winter???[/quote]

haha, you caught me not thinking.

I sleep about 8 hours so it’s more like 1.5-2 hr piss.

Are you going a lot? Or a little?

If you are going an average amount, you are probably drinking too much fluids before bed.

Getting up and peeing a little frequently is a sign of some other issue.

I was peeing a lot at night so I experimented peeing a plastic coke bottle and not getting out of bed. Then I had all these plastic coke bottles by my bed and then my girl friend was like, “Whats in these bottles?”

“Lemonade?”

“In a coke bottle?”

“It’s a new flavor. Try it.”

I think what broke me of this habit was I kept missing and would go all over my bed. My bedroom smelled like urine.

It sure was nice not getting up.

A trick is to not turn on the light in the bathroom. And you have to pee like a girl too.

[quote]carlospimpos wrote:
if you drink a lot of fluids quite likely you might just need to wait longer between your last drink and sleep.

I had the same problem so now take 3 hours, and i don’t have to get up any more. Experiment, you might even need longerthan that[/quote]

I tried the three hour thing last night…

Only had to get up once. I think that’s good