NO2 and Nitrate Products

I’m just wondering from ppl who have used them what you think. Worth it? Not worth it? How much you think it helped, and so on.

Some quick stats for me are 19, 5’10, 192lbs. My diet I feel is very good, consists mostly of eggs,almonds, walnuts, peanuts, lots of fruits and veggies, tuna, protein shakes, and oatmeal in the morning.

Currentlty talking creatine, glutamine, and fatty acids at night. So let me know if you think this would be somethin worth taking or not, I have been wavering on buying some but I’m not totally sure its woth it, so let me know what you think, thanks.

You will likely hear from the majority of people on here that it is not worth it, I however, have seen a remarkable difference taking NO2 (time released A-AKG) products. I cannot say that it directly effects strength, however, I can tell a difference in body composition while taking it-in the fact that I look more defined and vascular while on it.

I occasionally stop taking it for a month or so, just to see if there is actually any difference or if it is placebo, and each time I have noticed a profound impact on body comp while resuming it. I have tried different brands and have found that in this product you get what you pay for. The cheaper brands that lack delivery systems normally have not been effective, while the more expensive ones have worked well for me.

It all comes down to some things work for some folks, and for others it doesn’t. If finances permit, I encourage you to try it and see for yourself.

Hey,

If you are going to take N02 products then be careful about glutamine. It is supposed to interfere with them working effectively.

T2