No Xplode

Is it worth the money or not? Basically anything pertaining to this supplement( health issues)

[quote]strongallalong wrote:
Is it worth the money or not? Basically anything pertaining to this supplement( health issues)[/quote]

Search function.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=556124
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=556939

Read 'em.

Basically to save you alot of time and money the answer is NO. These companies are basically ripping of consumers by selling these false products. There are minimal to no effects. The only thing you are really paying for is packaging. If you want to try a performance boosting product try Spike. This has fantastic results and there is no better on the market. Try spike or save your money for something useful like BCAA’s and Protein. Under no circumstances should anyone look at NO EXPLDE no metter what Ronnie says.

Go here:
http://www.T-Nation.com/index.do

And click on the “search” button at the top of the page.

right now i am taking the pro complex protein from optimum performance and the basic creatine monohydrate from gnc. I agree that those two are obviously the most effecive/important. Does NO help or just hide effects related to fatigue during a workout?

To be honest I bought into the hype when BSN first brought out NO explode and had no positive/negative effects at all. You still get fatigued but with NO XPLODE you would fatigue with a bit of vein poppage. Before workouts I just take BCAA caps with half a iso protein shake. Keep on the pure monohydrate and eat heaps. With just Monohydrate, BCAA’s, isolated protein and lots of clean eating I have reached 230 lbs and continue to bulk every day.

Virtually worthless.

the protein powder that I am currently taking has 12 grams of bcaas per serving, would bcaa caps still be helpful? Each serving i take of protein has 55 grams, it says to mix 2 scoops. I take a protein shake pre and post workout. Does that much protein even get absorbed? Also, what effects do bcaa caplets have when taken pre-workout

No xplode is really expensive. I’ve used Universal Nutrtion’s Shock therapy its cheaper and I think has the same effects. What are those effects? The only thing I felt was more energy and motivation, I never noticed any faster gains in strength or muscle though.

I stopped taking it however, when I noticed,as mentioned above, no increased gains in strength and the fact that I felt a little addicted to it. Now I just take some coffee when I need a little boost.

My roommate purchased a tub of No Explode last year. We tried it, and like everyone has already said, there was no positive or negative. I do not suggest anyone use it.

i have used no xplode before, but not for a preworkout suppl. i work alot of werid hours. this product seemed to give me a quick shot of lon lasting energy. the only comment i got while on it was right after i drank it, my female boss said i looked bigger

Rather than simply a lack of efficacy from arginine AKG, there are chemicals contained in these “kitchen sink supplements” (including NO-Xplode) that are potentially harmful to both performance and health.

Here are Barrticles about them:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459369

and

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1231523

[quote]strongallalong wrote:
the protein powder that I am currently taking has 12 grams of bcaas per serving, would bcaa caps still be helpful? [/quote]

12g of BCAA’s in one sitting should be enough for someone under 200lbs.

55g X 2?
It will likely be absorbed, but burned off (aka oxidized) without any positive effect.[quote]

Also, what effects do bcaa caplets have when taken pre-workout[/quote]

They will help to stimulate blood flow and the overall anabolic response. Pre-workout is the best time to use them.

NOTE: NO-Xplode contains caffeine and at least one other stimulant. If you want an energy boost, you can simply use caffeine without having to run the risk of brain and heart damage.

Although I wouldn’t risk using these supplements, stimulants are great for fat loss.

A recent Barrticle about stimulants and Maximal Fat Loss is here: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1609169

NO Xplode is all the rage with a lot of High School kids. Theses kids always ask what my son takes, but they want to hear some sexy answer like a supplement that claims to make you huge overnight. When I tell them what it really takes they just stick with the awesome advertising they see on these crap supplements and wonder why they don’t get huge.

If you can’t get huge in three weeks they don’t want to hear about it. I know at least 15 kids that are taking it right now, they say it is awesome, but they have absolutely nothing to show for it.

NO-xplode is a sacred cow at the BB.com teen forum. Only a few ppl there EVER try to explain it’s trash. Many of the kids who like it will lash out at those who link to things like articles with references to scientific studies.

When linked to the article with all the references, one of them replied, “I don’t care about all your facts. The truth is that it works for me.”

[quote]4est wrote:
When linked to the article with all the references, one of them replied, “I don’t care about all your facts. The truth is that it works for me.”[/quote]

Sounds like many of the replies to my articles. :slight_smile:

“I don’t hate the truth. It’s facts I’m not a fan of.”

-Stephen Colbert

Can No Xplode add up to 300lbs to your bench?

Exactly.

My friend uses NO Explode before games and he says if you take it and dont do anything, you can taste blood in your throat. I dont know if it really does that, but it made me leary enough to not want to try it.

For everyone who said there is no positives or negatives I think of a big negative…

The huge hole in your wallet after you purchase it combined with the feeling of emptiness when you see it does nothing and you lost out on a lot of potential steak dinners.

Yes I brought into the hype when this stuff first came out and tried probably every NO product from every company (because clearly it was the lack of the NEW DELIVERY SYSTEM as to why I wasn’t an animal in the gym.)