T Nation

NO-Xplode...Help...Please!!!

Ok i decided to buy BSN NO-XPLODE

Before i get flamed to death, as i know what the general consensus is about this product, i researched it and my friends said it was great, so i decided to try it.

My question is how much do you need to feel the “PUMP” or vasodilation effects?

I took 1 scoop for the 1st 2 days, that had 0 effect

today (3rd day) i had 2.5 scoops and it didnt do shit!

i am also on ON100% WHEY and Lipo6, do these affect the effects of NO-Xplode?

Any help is appreciated, please dont refer to the articles about NO-Xplode, already rwead them

I used to take 2-3 scoops right before working out, and always got pretty amped up from it. I also took 1-2 scoops in the morning on days that I didnt work out, and noticed the effects of the creatine after about a week.

this just in, the newest in sport supplements, I call it “shit in a bag”

“shit in a bag” now has 200% more “shit” “in a bag”

“shit in a bag” has been shown to have 418.971% the muscle building properties of “shit out of a bag” and “shit in a box” not only this, but “shit in a bag” now comes in different colored “bags!”

------------------------------------

this just in, “Shit in a bag” is out of date, the new biggest wave is called “shit xplode

if you thought “shit in a bag” was good, you got to try “shit xplode” this will really make “your shit xplode”

" There’s nothing like the big pump feeling I get after my "shit xplodes" - Anonymous Testimonial

And as we all know, if you don’t have the big pump, your “shit” won’t “xplode”!

[quote]el3ctro wrote:
Ok i decided to buy BSN NO-XPLODE

Before i get flamed to death, as i know what the general consensus is about this product, i researched it and my friends said it was great, so i decided to try it.

My question is how much do you need to feel the “PUMP” or vasodilation effects?

I took 1 scoop for the 1st 2 days, that had 0 effect

today (3rd day) i had 2.5 scoops and it didnt do shit!

Any help is appreciated, please dont refer to the articles about NO-Xplode, already rwead them[/quote]

Maybe now you understand where everyone was coming from? Oh… And you cant be “on” Whey protein.

What research did you find on the product and what did it tell you?

what do you meen you can’t be “on” ON 100% Whey, i take it regularly, there for i am “on” it.

You can find just as many bad articles as good

eg

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?
&p=3821118#post3821118

http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/N/NO.html#Mechanisms_of_NO_Action

my friends also reccomended it.

but yes i do see what some of you meen.

why dont i even feel anything?

Anyone that I know that has used this product typically takes ~2 scoops 30 minutes prior to work out.
Ive tried it in the past but will not purchase it again.
See Ya

[quote]el3ctro wrote:
what do you meen you can’t be “on” ON 100% Whey, i take it regularly, there for i am “on” it.

eg

&p=3821118#post3821118

http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/N/NO.html#Mechanisms_of_NO_Action

[/quote]

You don’t feel anything because the stuf doesn’t work. what your friends felt was called the placebo effect.

Stop wasting your money on this bullshit and stop quoting bodybuilding.com as proof of anything.

You got gyped for cash, son. Live and learn. Stick to creatine, whey, fish oil, ZMA, HOT-ROX and Alpha Male or TRIBEX etc.

[quote]el3ctro wrote:

[/quote]

Lmfao. I am ON whey too. I am also on creatine and…looks around and lowers voice Don’t tell anybody but…squats and milk.

My pumps come from lifting hard and heavy. Maybe you should try that too.

[quote]t3h_Squirr3l wrote:
el3ctro wrote:

Lmfao. I am ON whey too. I am also on creatine and…looks around and lowers voice Don’t tell anybody but…squats and milk.

My pumps come from lifting hard and heavy. Maybe you should try that too.[/quote]

Incase some people didnt realize, ON Whey is a brand of protein (optimum nutrition), which is actually the exact same thing as the GNC brand, just a little more expensive.

[quote]el3ctro wrote:

eg

&p=3821118#post3821118

[/quote]

Are you taking it on an empty stomach?

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
t3h_Squirr3l wrote:
el3ctro wrote:

My pumps come from lifting hard and heavy. Maybe you should try that too.

Incase some people didnt realize, ON Whey is a brand of protein (optimum nutrition), which is actually the exact same thing as the GNC brand, just a little more expensive.
[/quote]

Believe us, we know. It’s just funny that someone would say “I’m on protein powder” because its essentially like me saying “I just started taking chicken breast, and I’ve been on steak for a while now”. You can be “on” a chemical, not a food source.

[quote]t3h_Squirr3l wrote:
My pumps come from lifting hard and heavy. Maybe you should try that too.[/quote]

No doubt that those 140lb FSQ must be brutal for a guy who weighs 200.

Cut the kid some slack - he’s just misinformed about supplements and so are you.

Lonnie123 -

How is being on ON100% Whey Funny?

“I just started taking chicken breast, and I’ve been on steak for a while now”. You can be “on” a chemical, not a food source…

ON100%WHEY is a supplement, just like creatine, just like NO, just like anything else you cant get enough of in your diet, hence the reason you take the supplement…Therefor i can be “on” it.

In this case with NO i was looking for a lil something extra, which didnt work.

…Your logic is floored

wilpwr -

Yes, i have been taking it on an empty stomach, drinking plenty of water (staying well hydrated), mixing and not shaking it.

harris447 -
The reason i posted bb.com up is because it had alot of “HELPFUL” info on it, it had links to many other sites, which is why i put it up.

wilpwr, playmaker08, LillGuy001, Msogard, JuliusA - Thank you for your help

Psst… I am on protein too, have been On for several years now, and fuck those who say it’s dangerous I’m not gonna go off anytime soon, in fact I just might stay on permanently! I’m hardcore!

oh man…that one hasnt been done b4…rolling his eyes

I came here for help with NO not on…Obviously some of you have used it, or similar supps.
Those are the people i am appealing to…not the wannabe funnymen

I Asked about NO, and all you can do is flame me over what you think is incorrect english…its pretty sad, get a life

Please dont post if you are trying to be funny by flamming me!

I asked a serious question and dont expect to be flamed over it!

Those advertisments with Ronnie Coleman wearing a super tight NO-Explode tank-top seriously crack me up.

Lets see, buckets of Juice, slin, GH, thyroid hormones…NO-Explode.

Yeah Buddy!

You can only say, legitimately, that you are “on” gear (steroids).

Saying you are “on” a protein product is like saying that you are “on” a multi-vitamin. It is as if you are comparing protein/multi-vitamin/and so on to steroids.

[quote]el3ctro wrote:
oh man…that one hasnt been done b4…rolling his eyes

I came here for help with NO not on…Obviously some of you have used it, or similar supps.
Those are the people i am appealing to…not the wannabe funnymen

I Asked about NO, and all you can do is flame me over what you think is incorrect english…its pretty sad, get a life

Please dont post if you are trying to be funny by flamming me!

I asked a serious question and dont expect to be flamed over it![/quote]

welcome to T-Nation…suck it up

No-XPLODE gives me pretty good pumps call it placebo call it what you will but, it works. I would never pay for the minor pump I get from it though. I get the stuff for free I just call up my BSN vendor and ask him for a sample tub and VIOLA! Free NO-XPLODE. You have taken the product and you can’t judge for yourself? Loose the pacifier and start acting like a man!