No Weight Gain

just got 400 gram of weight :smiley: this morning i scale

Damn dude, I bet that’s all muscle you gained over night, not water or something :wink:

[quote]Quiet Warrior wrote:
Damn dude, I bet that’s all muscle you gained over night, not water or something ;)[/quote]
maybe it isnt over night just took time for seeing it on the scale ,
i just eated the same diet same food samge caloris and grams nothing was different yesterday ,
checked the scale at the same hour and after relieve oneself,
so how do u explain it ?

[quote]light_night wrote:
i just eated the same diet same food samge caloris and grams nothing was different yesterday ,
so how do u explain it ?[/quote]

But really, whatever it is (undigested food, sodium/water, scale miscalculation, whatever), weigh in another few days. If it’s still there, then it counts.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]light_night wrote:
so how do u explain it ?[/quote]

But really, whatever it is (undigested food, sodium/water, scale miscalculation, whatever), weigh in another few days. If it’s still there, then it counts.[/quote]
yhe u’r right i didnt got 400 grams but for sure got something from this so i am happy

You need to eat more! Damn I’m good

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
You need to eat more! Damn I’m good[/quote]
why more ?
i get about 200 gram per week,
i amnot going to get fat as u do

Cool story.

You’re eating very clean, probably too clean. I would guess that a mild to moderate inflammatory response is necessary for your body to grow to any large extent.

Try getting away from what is “healthy” EVER SO slightly by adding some cheese, wheat, or other inflammation promoting foods.

No need to go crazy with it, but you likely aren’t going to gain any appreciable weight eating ONLY lentils tuna and broccoli.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
You’re eating very clean, probably too clean. I would guess that a mild to moderate inflammatory response is necessary for your body to grow to any large extent.

Try getting away from what is “healthy” EVER SO slightly by adding some cheese, wheat, or other inflammation promoting foods.

No need to go crazy with it, but you likely aren’t going to gain any appreciable weight eating ONLY lentils tuna and broccoli. [/quote]
u forgot the sweet potato,
like that i will get muscle and no fat .

[quote]Defekt wrote:
adding some cheese, wheat, or other inflammation promoting foods.
[/quote]

Why not add other foods that aren’t inflammation promotIng but also will add calories to the diet? Rice instead of wheat or EVOO instead of cheese?

If you’re so sure of your strategy then why are you here asking questions?

Rattler, my reasoning is mostly based off the information listed here

(This isn’t my only source but an easy one to link, that sites other sources)

My reasoning is that if inflammation is TOO low muscle growth wont occur at an optimal rate

[quote]Defekt wrote:
If you’re so sure of your strategy then why are you here asking questions?

Rattler, my reasoning is mostly based off the information listed here

(This isn’t my only source but an easy one to link, that sites other sources)

My reasoning is that if inflammation is TOO low muscle growth wont occur at an optimal rate[/quote]
because i know i got after this post 300 grams on the scale(two day later and it is still on the scale) , and when ppl tell me to eat shit so i am not gonne listan to this shit

I agree that you simply need to eat more. It’s really not that difficult to comprehend. A surplus of only a couple of hundred calories per day isn’t that much. Clean or not clean, you need to get your body used to a higher level of calories before it can begin to use any kind of surplus to synthesize muscle.

By the way, I would also be interested in finding out when you were a powerlifter and how you ate then.

[quote]kgildner wrote:
I agree that you simply need to eat more. It’s really not that difficult to comprehend. A surplus of only a couple of hundred calories per day isn’t that much. Clean or not clean, you need to get your body used to a higher level of calories before it can begin to use any kind of surplus to synthesize muscle.

By the way, I would also be interested in finding out when you were a powerlifter and how you ate then.[/quote]
why everyone still telling me to eat more? just said i got about 400 grams on the scale!!!
when i was powerlifter i was eating white pasta and alot alot of milk and chichken

Just keep in mind that your weight will fluctuate by about a kilogram over the course of a week. As other posters in this thread have said, don’t make too much of daily changes – look at what happens over the long run.

And even based on your rather humble height and weight, those 2600 calories that you’re eating aren’t that much of a surplus. There’s definitely merit to taking it slow, which is always a good strategy, but don’t forget that your metabolism gets used to a certain intake fairly quickly. You can try calorie cycling or something of the like to prevent this, but don’t forget that you’ll be needing to eat a lot more in order to reach and maintain your goal weight.

But since you were once a powerlifter, you should already know what it takes to gain and maintain bodyweight.

[quote]kgildner wrote:
Just keep in mind that your weight will fluctuate by about a kilogram over the course of a week. As other posters in this thread have said, don’t make too much of daily changes – look at what happens over the long run.

And even based on your rather humble height and weight, those 2600 calories that you’re eating aren’t that much of a surplus. There’s definitely merit to taking it slow, which is always a good strategy, but don’t forget that your metabolism gets used to a certain intake fairly quickly. You can try calorie cycling or something of the like to prevent this, but don’t forget that you’ll be needing to eat a lot more in order to reach and maintain your goal weight.

But since you were once a powerlifter, you should already know what it takes to gain and maintain bodyweight.[/quote]
100 grams of oats with 100 grams banan and i get something like 3100 caloris so i dont think it will get so much problem

He is trolling

He used to be a powerlifter