T Nation

No.Virginia/D.C. T-Cell

Do you live in this area? Where? It’s about time to put a T-Cell together here. I’m from the Ashburn area and would be willing to organize a get-together if there is enough interest.
T-men/Vixens, let me hear from you!!!

Fairfax, VA.

Also include people from S. MD since they’re so close by also (like Montgomery County, etc.)

I live in Springfield, VA.

I am in Ashburn. I am going to be realistic though and say that I probably won’t be too involved. I barely have time to get to the gym with two kids and a wife tugging me in different directions. But you all have my support :slight_smile:

Marcus

I’m in the Reston / Herndon area.

Rockville MD

We could set this up anywhere in the area. I would just like to see if there is a particular area that most of us are from. Any preferences?

I think it depends on who wants to participate. If the majority of the participants are from VA, then do it in VA. :slight_smile:

Southern Md here, St. Marys county

Herndon VA

Damit, I used to live in Shadyside. I had to go and move to Ohio…

Montgomery Village, MD

when not at school, herndon virginia

Adam,

Where do you go? (School, that is)

It's good to know that we have some from MD. :) I'm in the process of buying a place in Montgomery County.

I was born in DC and grew up in McLean, VA. I live in Santa Monica, CA now(Thank God) but will be back in the VA/DC area in May to do a KB workshop. The workshop will be on May 17th from 12pm to 4pm at the Spring Hill Rec Center in McLean, VA. Email me at mahler25@yahoo.com for more info. Hope to see all of you there.

Fantastic to hear from everyone so far!

We will have better access to each other when the new forum goes up (hopefully very soon!). So I will wait until then to try to make contact with any of you. Keep your thoughts/comments coming on this.

Prince Frederick, MD

College Park, Maryland. When I’m not at school, I’m in Camp Springs, Md.

Arlington, VA