No!!! To NO

Just a LIL tid bit I happened upon and thought you all might find interesting. Well those who have fallen for these NO boosters.

“Nitric oxide (NO) has also been implicated in this suppression. While NO stimulates LH releasing hormone in the hypothalamus (59) and LH release in the pituitary (60), its overall effect on testosterone is negative due to its effects at the gonadal level (61). Substances that increase NO levels have been shown to inhibit testosterone secretion (61), as well as possibly inhibiting steroidogenic enzymes (62). Concomitant use of L-NAME, L-NA, or 7Ni (nitric oxide synthase inhibitors) with ethanol completely prevented the fall in testosterone seen with 3g/kg ethanol (63,64).”

Yeah, they’re a complete waste of money. Good find.

But NO2 Costs $90.00 and it is backed by various SCIENTIFIC studies!!!

Dezz

I’ve got a buddy who swears by the stuff. He also likes Nitrotech. I try to talk him out of it, but I suppose it’s true, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help himself.

If your buddy swears by the stuff then maybe it works for him.

[quote]vtkess02 wrote:
I’ve got a buddy who swears by the stuff. He also likes Nitrotech. I try to talk him out of it, but I suppose it’s true, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help himself.[/quote]

[quote]The_Grim_Reaper wrote:

vtkess02 wrote:
I’ve got a buddy who swears by the stuff. He also likes Nitrotech. I try to talk him out of it, but I suppose it’s true, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to help himself.

[/quote]

There are people who thought Smilax worked for them also. It didn’t make it so. Yes, placebo effects have actually been shown to be effective on some level. However, I would rather not spend close to 100 bucks on a magic feather.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
There are people who thought Smilax worked for them also. It didn’t make it so. Yes, placebo effects have actually been shown to be effective on some level. However, I would rather not spend close to 100 bucks on a magic feather.
[/quote]

Where do we get these magic feathers?!!!

Wait, so Xyience doesn’t work?

People will buy most anything, I could crap a terd and have Ronnie Coleman peddling it, someone will buy it and claim they had humongous gains. It’s propaganda, buy this grow like a monster!

Bullpup

So should I take the feathers with Nitrotech or before? I just spent $120 for “Magic Feather Fuel”. Did I get ripped off?

I understand x.I wouldn’t spend 100 bucks on the stuff either.

I’ve used quite a few of these products and other then a “decent pump” (nothing compare to any steroid), I was not impressed. Citruline malate (sp?) IS a pretty decent product for increasing stamina and combined with some bcaa and creatine (either regular or ethyl ester) it gives you some decent results. ie. more stamina, some increase in strength and better pumps. I can’t say where but if you bother to look around you can find ALOT of these products (glycerol monosterate also works well ie. great pumps and some increase in stamina) on the internet for WAY less money. It’s real simple guys. Pick up the overpriced, fancy labeled, steroid freak endorsed product, look at the ingredients and RESEARCH THEM! Like our good man Phil you might learn something.

BTW I hope it’s not too much of a jack but I’ve noticed something. I don’t gain weight off of creatine anymore? When I was younger and it first came out I remember phosphagen (EAS) and then PHOSPHAGEN HP! I gained off of them. In fact I even remember taking Ribose C (that’s a Biotest product) and making some gains on the scale. ANymore they don’t do jack, other then a better pump and some strength. I’ve thought about this and concluded that perhaps due to my very large intake of protein (300-400 grams a day) maybe I’m getting my creatine from there? SO supplemental creatine does nothing? However I don’t eat that much red meat, and I never eat herring. Anyone else notice this?

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I’ve used quite a few of these products and other then a “decent pump” (nothing compare to any steroid), I was not impressed. Citruline malate (sp?) IS a pretty decent product for increasing stamina and combined with some bcaa and creatine (either regular or ethyl ester) it gives you some decent results. ie. more stamina, some increase in strength and better pumps. I can’t say where but if you bother to look around you can find ALOT of these products (glycerol monosterate also works well ie. great pumps and some increase in stamina) on the internet for WAY less money. It’s real simple guys. Pick up the overpriced, fancy labeled, steroid freak endorsed product, look at the ingredients and RESEARCH THEM! Like our good man Phil you might learn something.

BTW I hope it’s not too much of a jack but I’ve noticed something. I don’t gain weight off of creatine anymore? When I was younger and it first came out I remember phosphagen (EAS) and then PHOSPHAGEN HP! I gained off of them. In fact I even remember taking Ribose C (that’s a Biotest product) and making some gains on the scale. ANymore they don’t do jack, other then a better pump and some strength. I’ve thought about this and concluded that perhaps due to my very large intake of protein (300-400 grams a day) maybe I’m getting my creatine from there? SO supplemental creatine does nothing? However I don’t eat that much red meat, and I never eat herring. Anyone else notice this? [/quote]

Funny you mention this. I’m assessing what supplement I might take for that additional edge and I completely agree with you. Back when EAS 1st came out, my first year on PHOSPHAGEN HP I had good gains. I’m 42 now and have limited success with using creatine. I’m not very diligent with my diet but it’s decent and I cannot say that I’m getting extra creatine from my diet which would negate the supplement. I’d like to hear some theories. Could it be the older you get the less it helps due to some type of metabolic change or maybe you need to really increase the amount you take to a much higher level.

BUmp

Nice to hear I’m not alone here. Anyone else?

bump

[quote]Professor X wrote:
The_Grim_Reaper wrote:

vtkess02 wrote:

[/quote]

Smilax? Was that an actual product?

I thought it was the stuff the Joker dosed Gotham with in the first Batman movie.