No Time For Lunch

I get up at 6;00 and have breakfast(usually eggs) then I go to school from 7:30-2:00
The problem I have is that I dont have time for lunch. I do have 10 minutes free at 9;00 and at 11:20 so do you think I would do ok having a protein bar twice during the day then have a small meal around 2:30-3:00?

yeah, that should be fine.

So you’ll be eating at
6am
9am
11:30am
2pm
5pm
8pm

Yeah, that works out.

Is it hard for you to pack food? A few oz of chicken and some greens can’t be hard to eat in 10 min.

its not that I dont want to pack a lunch but the situation im in atm (next month and a half ) prevents me from being able to have a lunch break… protein bars or shakes are fine but besides that it becomes an issue.

I think what ill do is bring in a premixed shake with me and drink half at 9 then the other half at 11:30 then have a real meal of chicken and veggies at 2.

thanks

Do what i did. I made a 80g protein shake (took under 10 mins) and sipped it all day in a water bottle. Noone could see the shake, so they thought it was water. I drank it all day. Teachers dont notice it either because they arent gonna be checking ur bottle.

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
Do what i did. I made a 80g protein shake (took under 10 mins) and sipped it all day in a water bottle. Noone could see the shake, so they thought it was water. I drank it all day. Teachers dont notice it either because they arent gonna be checking ur bottle.[/quote]

For a moment there, I was looking at your avatar thinking,

“Goddam, by the time that baby hits puberty he’s gonna be a giant!”

And then I realized who you were.

Don�??t forget to get some veggies along with your protein. If nothing else, you need the fiber!

I’m good to be eating alot of veggies for my last two meals so dunno if that helps

I’ve got a similar problem, though as a teacher rather than a student. I teach for six straight hours with no more than a five minute break between classes, so trying to fit in a full meal is pretty difficult.

I switch it up so that I’m not eating the same things all the time, but here are some suggestions:

1.) Like many have said before, bring a protein shake in a water bottle and just sip at it throughout the day.
2.) Hard-boil some eggs, and just eat one or two whenever you’ve got the time (I usually bring three or four in a small plastic container).
3.) Bring some nuts–almonds, cashews, peanuts, pistachios, pecans, etc. Great in a pinch, and they’ve all got health benefits.
4.) (Natural) Peanut butter & banana sandwich.
5.) Make a salad the nite before, and bring it in a small plastic container (lay off the onions if you want to avoid bad breath).
6.) Cut up some fruit and/or veggies and put them in a ziploc or plastic container–this allows you to just grab a couple pieces whenever you’ve got the time (if it’s apples, sprinkle on some cinnamon–helps with insulin sensitivity).
7.) Basically, separate whatever you want to have that day into very small portions so you can just grab bite-size pieces whenever you have the time.

Anyways, I realize that as a student you probably don’t want to be the tool whipping out a salad between classes, but hopefully some of these suggestions help you out.

Actually, I would take out a salad in between classes just for the reactions id get lmao.

ill go with the protein shake Idea, good boost for days when I dont get much sleep to