No Test, No Hair Loss Cycle. Broken Down

I just need the blanks filled in for the mg/ml to cc conversion for the proper dosage and I am terrible with math. I can’t screw these numbers up…

Additional questions are what size pins should be used? The EQ seems very thick but the amount will be small… Someone told me to use a 20g pin or should it be one size smaller? The winny is white suspended in water so what size pin do you use with this? I wanted to add primo but I dont think it will happen this time around. If anyone was wondering. I am 5’9’ 145lbs and about 3%bf all muscle and well trained.

I respond quickly and will respond to these doses… I wanted to add 200mg primo. Should I DEFINATELY do this or is it ok to leave out since it is my first time with anything. I have anturally good test and will be taking the liquidex to boost it throughout in small amounts. I will not use clomid or nolvadex and have no need to. Should I definately add the primo or 200mg test enan.? I want to hair loss… Low sides. Thanks bros peace

17 WEEK CYCLE PLAN Winstrol Equipoise Liquidex

Totals to work with:
Equipoise - 200mg/ml (x2) = 4000 mg
300mg = cc 400mg = cc

Winstrol = 50mg/ml (x2) = 1000 mg
30mg = cc

Weeks 1 ? 11 May 1 ? July 17
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate
300mg - May 1
400mg - May 8, 15, 22, 29/June 5, 12, 19, 26
300mg - July 3, 10

Winstrol (Stanazolol) 30 mg every other day starts two weeks in.
May - Injection dates
15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31

June - Injection dates
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30

July - Injection dates
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

Liquidex ? 58% >Testosterone / 50% < Estrogen
.5mg
May - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
June - 5, 12, 19, 26
July - 3, 10

Weeks 12 - 15 July 18 - Aug. 14
Liquidex
.5mg
July - 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30

1mg
Aug. ? 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13,

Weeks 16 ? 17 Aug. 15 ? Aug 28
Liquidex
.5mg
Aug. - 15, 19, 23, 27, 31

[quote]kurtmass wrote:
I am 5’9’ 145lbs and about 3%bf all muscle and well trained.

You cant be well trained at 145lbs at 5’9.

[/quote]

These have to be trolls.

Primo causes hair loss.

Why the hell are you using arimidex.

Stop posting and do some reading and eat something.

that is a terrible attitude. go read up on your no test cycles.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

You cant be well trained at 145lbs at 5’9.

[/quote]

You can’t be worth taking any advice from… because my physique is ridiculous… So assuming I am do you have anything good to say? or did you come in here to bad mouth someone and give no positive input?

[quote]kurtmass wrote:
that is a terrible attitude. go read up on your no test cycles. [/quote]

Excuse me?

What in my post do you disagree with?

Post a pic of your “amazing physique” while you’re at it. Are you planning on entering a figure competition?

EDIT: OP was changed after this post was written.

[quote]I personally am not as adverse to no test cycles as many here - for example, no test cycles can be amazing for physique enhancement - but you may suffer with low DHT levels in certain situations.

That is a general statement, not directly aimed at the blurb as the first post.

OP - the information given is too long, complicated and not edited at all it seems, if you want help you need to revise the cycle and post it as we commonly post cycles - search and you will see.
We dont need to know dates or totals.

wk1-17 eq @ 400mg/wk; for example is fine.

Now you say you respond quickly and well yet in the same breath you state this is the first time with anything.
The liquidex would boost test levels if no AAS were being used, but all the drugs you mentioned will shut your HPTA down making your test level zero on cycle. ZERO. Liquidex, clomid, nolvadex or not.
Your information is flawed. Seriously.

You also dont know the difference between a cc and a ml it seems, and are confused with mg/ml - this isnt maths it is so basic, it is common sense.

You may look ripped and muscular in a very lean way, but here the general consensus is if one is to use AAS for anything other than specific sports goals where weight is important, why would you use these drugs when one can achieve such (low muscular size) goals naturally?[/quote]

Brook

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
kurtmass wrote:
that is a terrible attitude. go read up on your no test cycles.

Excuse me?

What in my post do you disagree with?

Post a pic of your “amazing physique” while you’re at it. Are you planning on entering a figure competition? [/quote]

haha exactly

lol hes using winny and primo in a 17 week “no hair loss cycle”.

hes running an AI with no aromatizing steroids

and states clearly he has no intention of running a PCT.

“I will not use clomid or nolvadex and have no need to.”

Hes basically doing everything perfectly wrong and doing it wrong for 17 weeks.

Its a joke, its obvious, no one is actually this stupid.

/thread.

Hey guys Im currently doing the dave palumbo diet and I was wanting to do a cycle. I was thinking of doing EQ and winni because my goal is to get cut I dont really care for mass and this point in time. Now I see most poeple say you have to take some kind of test along with that stack for many different reasons, but the problem is when I do I get so bloated no matter how good my diet is and no matter how much cardio I do and I can never ever get cut! Is there any other option could I take nolvadex and hcg after the cycle or something? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

[quote]kurtmass wrote:
I just need the blanks filled in for the mg/ml to cc conversion for the proper dosage and I am terrible with math. I can’t screw these numbers up… [/quote]

No, you actually need more than that - but whether you learn anything is upto you.[quote]

Additional questions are what size pins should be used? The EQ seems very thick but the amount will be small… Someone told me to use a 20g pin or should it be one size smaller? [/quote]

20g is too big for ANY oil based steroid, and never needs to be inserted through your skin in the name of physique enhancement. :wink:
I would use a 23g.[quote]

The winny is white suspended in water so what size pin do you use with this?[/quote]

A 25-23g.[quote]

I wanted to add primo but I dont think it will happen this time around. If anyone was wondering.

Funnily enough it didn’t cross my mind…[quote]

I am 5’9’ 145lbs and about 3%bf all muscle and well trained.

I respond quickly and will respond to these doses… I wanted to add 200mg primo.[/quote]

Yeah, you mentioned the Primo…[quote]

Should I DEFINATELY do this or is it ok to leave out since it is my first time with anything.[/quote]

Wait, what? You said you respond to the doses given, and the way you are talking about Primo one could easily assume you have run it before “I wanted to add primo but I dont think it will happen this time around”.
[/quote]
I have a nturally good test and will be taking the liquidex to boost it throughout in small amounts.[/quote]

But… you will be suppressed. You will NOT be producing T at all, let alone be able to increase it.
Having a high T level does not affect the level of suppression you get (maybe the ease of recovery though in certain cases)[quote]

I will not use clomid or nolvadex and have no need to.[/quote]

No - YOU don’t. YOU are speshel.
You would actually benefit from them post cycle to help you begin to produce your previous ‘high’ T levels.[quote]

Should I definately add the primo or 200mg test enan.? I want to hair loss… Low sides. Thanks bros peace[/quote]

Primo again? I can’t suggest drugs to you as i have no idea of your goals. If you want it, use it. It is one of those drugs that will fit in any cycle pretty much.[quote]

17 WEEK CYCLE PLAN Winstrol Equipoise Liquidex

Totals to work with:
Equipoise - 200mg/ml (x2) = 4000 mg
300mg = cc 400mg = cc

Winstrol = 50mg/ml (x2) = 1000 mg
30mg = cc

Weeks 1 ? 11 May 1 ? July 17
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate
300mg - May 1
400mg - May 8, 15, 22, 29/June 5, 12, 19, 26
300mg - July 3, 10

Winstrol (Stanazolol) 30 mg every other day starts two weeks in.
May - Injection dates
15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31

June - Injection dates
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30

July - Injection dates
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18

Liquidex ? 58% >Testosterone / 50% < Estrogen
.5mg
May - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
June - 5, 12, 19, 26
July - 3, 10

Weeks 12 - 15 July 18 - Aug. 14
Liquidex
.5mg
July - 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30

1mg
Aug. ? 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13,

Weeks 16 ? 17 Aug. 15 ? Aug 28
Liquidex
.5mg
Aug. - 15, 19, 23, 27, 31
[/quote]

I know you think you have been really clever with this cycle but sadly that is not the case.

Firstly let me explain the reason for my poor attitude towards you. You are arrogant in saying that you ONLY need help with the basic maths - and you have not only designed an overly complex yet poor (complex does not = effective) cycle, it seems you have not even used the drugs before - yet you have the audacity to start trash talking to the other posters here?

How can you know what doses you respond to?

You have written expected (i assume) hormone levels post anastrazole use, an increase of 58% T and a decrease of 50% E. Assuming you got these numbers from a study, are you going to be running regular blood tests for dose/effect control?

You may be highly trained in general, but you don’t give a clue as to your goals or aims.
For example, if you are aiming to compete as a BB - you are NOT highly trained in that area for your height.
If you are a jockey… then nice work.

To answer your OP - ml = cc… so mg/ml is the same as mg/cc.

So if a product is 200mg/ml and you want to use 300mg, you use 1.5ml or 1.5cc.

asifmir
You should start your own thread.
If you are doing a strict Palumbo diet, then maybe you can do a proper palumbo cycle too?
He recommends test base plus one anabolic compound, such as deca or eq.

Typical Palumbo long ester stack
Week 1-X Testosterone 750mg -1000, typically one amp (250mg) of sustanon or enanthate EOD
Week 1-X Deca-Durabolin or Equipoise 600mg per week

Dave have preped numerous national level competitors, all of them looked great. SO can’t really go wrong with his package.

There is a vast difference from having someone as a trainer and simply copying a cycle that he may have once recommended to someone on line…

In my opinion.

I was under the impression that “asifmir1981” was a client of Palumbo, and he didn’t go for the full package (including PED cycling) to save money on consultations.

fair enough :wink: