T Nation

No Sympathy for Domestic Violence Victims

So for my job i was forced to sit through a week long class on domestic violence. The gist of the class was women good, men bad. There were tons of excuses as to why women don’t leave these abusive relationships. However, the question in my mind was “why do women pick these men in the first place?” And of course, it’s always someone else’s fault as to why women pick these men, it’s never the womans fault.

However, a cursory glance at reality tells us all we need to know. Men who would be considered the dregs of society usually have no problem getting a woman. Women who continually get into relationships with men who beat them and rape them do so because those are the kind of men they are attracted to, it isn’t societies fault. When Ted Bundy was on death row for raping and killing a bunch of women, other women from around the country were sending him love letters! And many of these women would never admit publically that they want a rapist and murderer for a boyfriend, but you can bet that if Ted Bundy was an accountant who’d never harm a fly, none of these women would want him.

Woman beating pedo

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Woman beating pedo[/quote]
[photo]37845[/photo]

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Women who continually get into relationships with men who beat them and rape them do so because those are the kind of men they are attracted to, it isn’t societies fault.[/quote]

I think it’s still society’s fault. Society teaches women the kind of men they should be attracted to. Right?

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Women who continually get into relationships with men who beat them and rape them do so because those are the kind of men they are attracted to, it isn’t societies fault.[/quote]

I think it’s still society’s fault. Society teaches women the kind of men they should be attracted to. Right?[/quote]

Blaming “society” for a person’s ignorance is only half accurate. They still have a personal responsibility to educate themselves on what is sensible in the real world.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

I think it’s still society’s fault. Society teaches women the kind of men they should be attracted to. Right?[/quote]

Blaming “society” for a person’s ignorance is only half accurate. They still have a personal responsibility to educate themselves on what is sensible in the real world. [/quote]

The ability to grasp what is “sensible” in the real world is not in the cards for 99.999999% of brainless cunts.

[quote]In10s wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Blaming “society” for a person’s ignorance is only half accurate. They still have a personal responsibility to educate themselves on what is sensible in the real world. [/quote]

The ability to grasp what is “sensible” in the real world is not in the cards for 99.999999% of brainless cunts.[/quote]

For anyone with internet access, and/or a library nearby, there is no excuse but their own laziness.