T Nation

No Stack, Only Deca

If I were not to stack and only use Deca Durabolin (inject). Would this give me enough gains being the first time I have ever juiced? Also is there a better anti “E” then Nolvadex and Proviron?

[quote]duke1967 wrote:
If I were not to stack and only use Deca Durabolin (inject). Would this give me enough gains being the first time I have ever juiced? Also is there a better anti “E” then Nolvadex and Proviron?[/quote]

depends on how much you do, have fun not getting it up and losing most your gains, recovery will be long.
depends, arimidex, letrozole, and aromasin are all stronger as they prevent estrogen from forming. as long as there is not too much aromatising steroid used, proviron works very well. and for some people, nolva works plenty good and there is no reason to use else.

if i were you i would not inject anything until i learned a lot more about sauce and ancilliary drugs.

Bro, do a search on Deca and you will see that it isnt a good anabolic by itself. Also, do a search on “Deca Dick”…I dont think u want a limp noodle.

You don’t have a cycle, do not run deca only. You’ll end up with poor results and a bad taste in your mouth. Need some test to go with it. Better yet, test only for your first cycle.

Also, keep reading, you sound like you have a ways to go yet. Good luck.

Monopoly

Thanks for everyones advice. I have a friend (kind of) that has some test. He said that all he uses is test. Wich one I dont know yet. He doesnt stack and he said He could set me up with a such a small amount that I wouldnt even need an E blocker. He said a 10 wk supply would be about $300 or so.
I dont know the prices yet. I am taking it slow and reading alot. But this is not 2 + 1 stuff. There are sacrifices involved and I want to do it weighing out the pro and cons. I went to eurobolics website and saw a graph about all the roids and what was less risk and which one was less likely to lose the gains… all the info, ya know.Deca looked like the best choice(graph wise). Thats why I asked. I know Steroids risk can be minimal if done correctly.
I am nervouse about stacking. Hell, I dont want gyno and my liver would be nice to keep and all…:slight_smile:
Again thanks for all the replies Ill keep searching and reading. I dont have stats up for a reason but I am over fourty yrs old and I want gains.

Never run a cycle w/out some test. Especially your 1st. Your just asking for deca dick running that by itself.

[quote]duke1967 wrote:
Thanks for everyones advice. I have a friend (kind of) that has some test. He said that all he uses is test. Wich one I dont know yet. He doesnt stack and he said He could set me up with a such a small amount that I wouldnt even need an E blocker. He said a 10 wk supply would be about $300 or so.
I dont know the prices yet. I am taking it slow and reading alot. But this is not 2 + 1 stuff. There are sacrifices involved and I want to do it weighing out the pro and cons. I went to eurobolics website and saw a graph about all the roids and what was less risk and which one was less likely to lose the gains… all the info, ya know.Deca looked like the best choice(graph wise). Thats why I asked. I know Steroids risk can be minimal if done correctly.
I am nervouse about stacking. Hell, I dont want gyno and my liver would be nice to keep and all…:slight_smile:
Again thanks for all the replies Ill keep searching and reading. I dont have stats up for a reason but I am over fourty yrs old and I want gains.
[/quote]

Your “friend” is trying to take advantage of you.

Do some research. That means read, read, read.

Test is King. You can do a really nice cycle of 500mg Test E per week for less than 300 bucks.