T Nation

No Shave November!


Who else is partaking in this feat on manliness in preparation for the frigid months to come?

Let’s see some pictures of progress! Mine isn’t impressive enough yet, but I’ll take one soon.

This thread is for the discussion of beards, goatees, mustaches, sideburns, the Civil War, and for the telling of amusing, facial hair-related stories.

I am. hahaha in Australia we have a charity called Movember, procedes go to protate cancer research and mens depression.

I let my whole beard grow though because my Mo is terrible. just shaved the chin yesterday though. Now I have grate big dirty mutton chops, a stingy mo and a clit tickler. I might post a pic when I get home.

its embarrasing, I look like a try hard porn star hahaha.

I’m participating. Mostly because I hate shaving.

[quote]Doyle wrote:
I am. hahaha in Australia we have a charity called Movember, [/quote]

No that’s everywhere.

I knew it was in other countrys but I thought the op might not know, (he titled the post no shave november) a few people I know in the us hadn’t heard of it.

Damn you all to hell.

I’m not, because I’d actually like to talk to women, but I am growing out my chin strap, if that counts.

Just get ready for Moustache March!

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Damn you all to hell.[/quote]

And I forgot to add:

DAAAYUUUMN on the profile pic.

im growin out my nutsack hair, i can almost braid it, does this count? pics on the way

[quote]SSC wrote:
I’m not, because I’d actually like to talk to women, but I am growing out my chin strap, if that counts.

Just get ready for Moustache March![/quote]
Why do you think all women dislike beards? Maybe if you have like a gross neckbeard or something, but I see no reason to dislike some respectable facial hair.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Damn you all to hell.[/quote]

Maybe the next one will be a beaver growing contest.

I already have a beard.

Beards are awesome.

All real men have beards.

That is all.

[quote]Spry wrote:
I already have a beard.

Beards are awesome.

All real men have beards.

That is all.[/quote]

Facial hair separates the men from the boys.

I couldn’t grow one if I tried :frowning:

And I’m 21.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
And I’m 21.[/quote]

Some would call you lucky. I had a full beard when I was in 7th grade. Not kidding.

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
I couldn’t grow one if I tried :-([/quote]

I’m 18 and JUST starting to get some faint hairs.

Sucks because a beard is something I really want but have no control over.

I have a beard so I rule!

Yet I only bench 80kg.

Whose the better man?

The bearded man!

[quote]Artem wrote:
SSC wrote:
I’m not, because I’d actually like to talk to women, but I am growing out my chin strap, if that counts.

Just get ready for Moustache March!
Why do you think all women dislike beards? Maybe if you have like a gross neckbeard or something, but I see no reason to dislike some respectable facial hair.
[/quote]

My girl actually liked it untill I shaved it into its current hidious shape.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Spry wrote:
I already have a beard.

Beards are awesome.

All real men have beards.

That is all.

Facial hair separates the men from the boys.[/quote]

have had a full goatee since late Jr high and people complain when I shave it off.
one them big long dark greasy ZZ top looking ones.
The women love to swing from it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.