No Sex Drive, Weak Erections, Bloodwork Done - Looking for Advice

I would try DHT. With injections you do not get a good amount when it converts in the body. This is why men on scrotul cream always have awesome libido in comparison to injections. The DHT increases 2 or 3 fold when using cream and estrogen is less.

My libido is back to a 20 year olds and I’m actually considering dropping my dose. I can’t satisfy the urge daily and twice daily half the time. It’s to much

It’s crazy. I have a good time with my girl and do the deed. Literally hours later I feel like I’ve been deprived for a month.

Be weary what you ask for aye? Never thought I’d be complaining about it.

Yes I was 285 and 3.5 and did not hve Ed. My libido has lessened though.

What’s the risk of transmission from balls to vag with the cream if you’re having sex?

Few hours after application I don’t believe there is much risk. Sooner I wouldn’t risk it personally. I apply in the morning and have 3 kids at home so very little risk for me. Spontaneous daytime sex is not really in the picture lol.

Yes, and dopamine!

1 Like

After 3 hours it won’t harm your lady. It will make her aroused later though. They have t cream for woman that helps libido. The amount transferred would be very little.

I plan my day out if I know I’m going to be having fun.

Also taking it 3 or 4 hours before you have sex ensures peak DHT and libido off the hook. So keep that in mind friend.

Good luck

And @mindphaser, I wouldn’t put any stock in that at all. Libido is basically directly tied to catecholamines. Your brain perform testosterone to estrogen conversion on its own inside the blood/brain barrier which results in dopamine among other things. There is a study Really long study - seriously, it’s long in rats pertaining to this. It also indicates that exogynous test does not affect this conversion for some reason. So, low enough to not feed your brain would be the likely key, whatever that is for the individual. This also explains the honeymoon period to an extent , you would have plenty of natty production left over for the brain initially.

1 Like

does adderall increase dopamine?

can you expand ? i am not following

Quote “Our results highlight the potential for adolescence-driven increases in circulating testosterone to augment the capacity of midbrain neurons to synthesise and break down dopamine in the normal adolescent male rat substantia nigra.”
Bear in mind that this a study using rats, so the carry-over is debatable, however…
More test means increased dopamine processing. In some people this results in adolescent onset of schizophrenia (an adolescent male problem). In you, it means happiness. However, the study showed that in the rats at least, the “bio-identical” test from the pellet implants did not affect the brain. So, by extension, it is conceivable that taking test allows your brain to scavenge more of the naturally produced test initially until you achieve shut-down of natural production.

But test and estrogen are directly related to dopamine and serotonin, so there is an argument that modifying test (and estrogen) will modify the neurotransmitters, which should affect libido.

What am I missing?

You’ll notice that plenty of guys have continued libido issues and others do not get the honeymoon period. Test is related to catecholmines and serotonin, because it is not s direct as people think.If exogynous test (TRT) is only poorly able to arrive at the brain or is different enough in some way so as to be only poorly processed in the brain, you would not get the dopamine cycle correctly. Dopamine is directly linked to libido and well-being, but not everyone gets the kick from it while on TRT.

1 Like

ahhh - got it.

so by that rationale are you saying thr exogenous “unnatural” test cant either cross the B-B barrier … or if it can the brain just cant use it in the same manner as naturally occurring test?

so this might be a leap, but i have done a lot of “what ifs” regarding libido and about 10 or so years ago i took a PH that made my libido insane. it lasted a few months. i was under the assumption i was just taking a “test booster” but half way through i got itchy nips (like electricity was running through them - what i am told is early onset gyno due to way too much estrogen) … and i have read that serotonin is “made” (by one pathway or another) by converting E to serotonin. So, i connected the dots - right or wrong - in hindsight that maybe this prohormone ramped up my estrogen so high that my body made/converted this to serotonin and that caused a huge spike of libido. Am i way off base here or is this a likelihood

What type of prohormone did you take?

like i said it was sold as a “test booster” and before i took this i had never heard the term PH

Years later, In hindsight, some told me it was superdrol

recently i was told this formula is prodienelone, an oral mainly for recomping or bulking, and that it is not SD, even tho thats what the label said

its called “super tren” by atlas nutrition.

Here are the ingredients:

Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 60

Amount Per Serving:
Super Drol- 12mg
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17b-ol

Tren- 40mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

Caffeine- 100mg
Milk thistle- 150mg
Nac- 100mg
Aakg- 200mg