No Room for Fun in Politics?

So I wonder if something like this…a few moments just taken for fun could occur in the House or the Senate without anyone trying to attack the person or party that had said moment?

Perhaps we are the no fun country now.

“Dead-icated.” That was pretty damn good.

Unfortunately, our federal government seems to be humorous more by accident than by design.

Listen to me my zombie friends. We shall rise up and invade Canada. They are “racists” for not allowing our kind to have sanctuary in their country. We like to play hockey, and say words like ay. The Americans have allowed us to live off their tit for long enough. Canada will pay for their fun and games at our expense.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Listen to me my zombie friends. We shall rise up and invade Canada. They are “racists” for not allowing our kind to have sanctuary in their country. We like to play hockey, and say words like ay. The Americans have allowed us to live off their tit for long enough. Canada will pay for their fun and games at our expense.[/quote]

You would just freeze in the winter.

Anyone who took his zombology classes seriously knows that.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
Listen to me my zombie friends. We shall rise up and invade Canada. They are “racists” for not allowing our kind to have sanctuary in their country. We like to play hockey, and say words like ay. The Americans have allowed us to live off their tit for long enough. Canada will pay for their fun and games at our expense.[/quote]

Anyone who took his zombology classes seriously knows that. [/quote]

We will light one of our zombies on fire to keep us warm. We will take over everything. Just dont shoot us in the head with a shot gun.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

We will light one of our zombies on fire to keep us warm. We will take over everything. Just dont shoot us in the head with a shot gun.[/quote]

You are literally as dumb as a box of rocks.

I would say, the percentage of zombies posting on internet boards is rather high, which just proves my point.

Case in point, how many zombies are there, how many zombies can an average zombie warm for how long, how long is the average Canadian winter?

Plus, your people are not noted for their discipline and cooperation.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

We will light one of our zombies on fire to keep us warm. We will take over everything. Just dont shoot us in the head with a shot gun.[/quote]

You are literally as dumb as a box of rocks. *

I would say, the percentage of zombies posting on internet boards is rather high, which just proves my point.

Case in point, how many zombies are there, how many zombies can an average zombie warm for how long, how long is the average Canadian winter?

Plus, your people are not noted for their discipline and cooperation. [/quote]

*your, um, species?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
You are literally as dumb as a box of rocks. *

Plus, your people are not noted for their discipline and cooperation. [/quote]

*your, um, species?[/quote]
WOW. Extremely racist.

[quote]orion wrote:

I would say, the percentage of zombies posting on internet boards is rather high, which just proves my point. [/quote]

Those would be trolls and not zombies. Talk about dumb as a box of rocks.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

I would say, the percentage of zombies posting on internet boards is rather high, which just proves my point. [/quote]

Those would be trolls and not zombies. Talk about dumb as a box of rocks.[/quote]

I dont trust a Zombies judgement in any of this.

Its meat, meat, meat all the way.

Its like Prof X without the dentistry.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Those would be trolls and not zombies. Talk about dumb as a box of rocks.[/quote]

I dont trust a Zombies judgement in any of this.

Its meat, meat, meat all the way.

Its like Prof X without the dentistry. [/quote]

lol