NO Products?

I was wondering who had had good experience from NO products and which one would you recommend?

no-xplode from bsn isn’t that expensive (like 45 bucks for a month) doesn’t taste terriable, and works pretty well.

o…as for 9 second diffusion, i dunno, but i am generally a very non-vascular guy, and when i took it i did notice a fairly big difference between pre and post/during lifting vascularity

Id love to hear what working well is with this over hyped pretty much useless supp?

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Id love to hear what working well is with this over hyped pretty much useless supp?

Phill[/quote]

Yeah

Read this OP :

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=556124

[quote]Liquid447 wrote:
no-xplode from bsn isn’t that expensive (like 45 bucks for a month) doesn’t taste terriable, and works pretty well.

o…as for 9 second diffusion, i dunno, but i am generally a very non-vascular guy, and when i took it i did notice a fairly big difference between pre and post/during lifting vascularity[/quote]

The thick of the hype is over. It’s down to $32/month.

I admit, I bought into the hype. I’ve never really noticed much from NO, but it’s always hard to tell.

Overall, I’d say there are better things to spend money on unless money isn’t really an issue for you.