No Price Limit - What Would You Put in Your Pre-Workout?

Yes i’ve seen the making your own pre workout thread.

Just curious if no price.

Indigo-3G, Anaconda and MAG-10.

Unfortunately, there is a price limit on what I can afford.

Some epic coffee. Maybe the stuff the cats eat then shit out, I’ve heard that’s a delicacy.

Indigo-3G, Anaconda and Plazma, and Spike or Brain Candy. Hate to be the “Biotest store whore” but yeah. I’m a convert without the money to be a convert. At this point I think I’ve used almost everything on the market and/or made my own custom blends from scratch mad scientist style. If I had the money I’d use nothing but Plazma and Anaconda…ever. And post workout I would use MAG-10. And shit tons of it. I’d go through a tub of that stuff a week if I could. Maybe creatine malate and b-alanine for preworkout (but that may already be in Anaconda)

Spike Shooters are my absolute favorite energy drink/ stimulant ever, especially the orange flavor because it reminds me of my childhood addiction to orange soda. Having tried every single energy drink ever, even after Spike came out, I keep coming back to them.

Probably oatmeal and whey. But I guess if I were getting all fancy, I’d go with the ON “oats and whey” that’s pre-made for me.

[quote]JohnMariette wrote:

Just curious if no price.[/quote]

The best preworkout sup is probably just something with electrolytes in it - no sugar, no protein.

How expensive could that really be?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

The best preworkout sup is probably just something with electrolytes in it - no sugar, no protein.

How expensive could that really be?[/quote]

Yeah, no. Seriously man. You’ve got to be kidding.

How much sugarfree vitaminwater would you drink?

For your workout maybe…

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

For your workout maybe…
[/quote]

My goals don’t require anything else.

really nice coffee.

MOst preworkouts make me feel like shit

2 scoops of Surge + 2 scoops of Neurocore and an ammonia tab taped to my upper lip

Plazma, Spike, and Cheque drops…the REAL cheque drops.

But if I did this, I’d probably end up murdering one of the “chest/arms everyday” bros at my gym.

Primatene and caffiene tabs are cheap.