No PCT for 4 Weeks

I posted awhile back about a friend of mine who didnt have any pct supplies. Basically he was on cycle and was planning to do the taper method. He ran out of test and couldnt get more in time for the taper.

Well he ordered Nolva instead and was planning to use it for PCT. The day before his Nolva arrived, he was arrested for something stupid. The end result was him spending 30 days in jail.

Needless to say, he hasnt done any PCT because hes been in jail. I talked to him today and he says hes feeling fine, basically no different. He gets out in 5 days, which makes 4 weeks since being off cycle. (It was his first-500mg/week of Test Enath). Im wodering if its too late for him to do any PCT or should he definately start the nolva as soon as he gets out?

Also, what would the result of this be? As in, would he recover fully? If so, how long would it take? Is there anything else that he needs to do? Thanks!

Id personally still throw a few week run of nolva in there at 20mg a day. Especially since he already has the product.

He needs to get blood work done to see what the fuck is going on for sure. That’s what I’d do. Then address a proper PCT or TRT procedure.

Some guys have recovered without pct. It was probably a rough ride though. It seems that still using nolva would be the best bet. Somone with some medical knowlege, like bushy, would probably be the best one to answer this.

Thanks fellas. He ordered liquid nolva from a reasearch company. It was dosed at 1200mg-60ml. I told him to get some gel caps if he was going to take it orally. I dont know if this was correct advice.

Should this be injected instead of taken orally? If not, how would he get such a small amount (20mg) into a gel cap?

If so, then slin pins would be the way to go right?

Hopefully the Test E in his system was enough for a crash course sort of taper.

[quote]Jor-El wrote:
Thanks fellas. He ordered liquid nolva from a reasearch company. It was dosed at 1200mg-60ml. I told him to get some gel caps if he was going to take it orally. I dont know if this was correct advice.

Should this be injected instead of taken orally? If not, how would he get such a small amount (20mg) into a gel cap?

If so, then slin pins would be the way to go right?[/quote]

It is not injectable - its a shame your ‘friend’ has to have you in the same head… :wink:

Dont inject that crap, it isnt filtered nor sterile and WILL cause some nasty complications not to mention the effects IM Tamoxifen actually has - which i dont know.

Just use an oral syringe to squirt 20-40mg in his mouth.

Plus the product isnt dosed at 1200mg/60ml (well, it is… but…) it is 20mg/ml… so squirt 1-2ml in his mouth.

Which part of the brain are you then, reason? regret? Consience? lol!!

Brook (good luck - he/you’ll be fine)

Maybe he assumes he’s feeling fine because his libido is literally the last thing he’s worried about while inside.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
Thanks fellas. He ordered liquid nolva from a reasearch company. It was dosed at 1200mg-60ml. I told him to get some gel caps if he was going to take it orally. I dont know if this was correct advice.

Should this be injected instead of taken orally? If not, how would he get such a small amount (20mg) into a gel cap?

If so, then slin pins would be the way to go right?

It is not injectable - its a shame your ‘friend’ has to have you in the same head… :wink:

Dont inject that crap, it isnt filtered nor sterile and WILL cause some nasty complications not to mention the effects IM Tamoxifen actually has - which i dont know.

Just use an oral syringe to squirt 20-40mg in his mouth.

Plus the product isnt dosed at 1200mg/60ml (well, it is… but…) it is 20mg/ml… so squirt 1-2ml in his mouth.

Which part of the brain are you then, reason? regret? Consience? lol!!

Brook (good luck - he/you’ll be fine)[/quote]

Brook. Can you explain what you mean by the nolva not being dosed at 1200mg-60ml? And, are you suggesting that getting gel caps isnt nessacary?

Not to speak for some one else but i believe what joe is saying.

The bottle has 20mgs per militer!!

Not 1200!!

[quote]Jor-El wrote:
Brook wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
Thanks fellas. He ordered liquid nolva from a reasearch company. It was dosed at 1200mg-60ml. I told him to get some gel caps if he was going to take it orally. I dont know if this was correct advice.

Should this be injected instead of taken orally? If not, how would he get such a small amount (20mg) into a gel cap?

If so, then slin pins would be the way to go right?

It is not injectable - its a shame your ‘friend’ has to have you in the same head… :wink:

Dont inject that crap, it isnt filtered nor sterile and WILL cause some nasty complications not to mention the effects IM Tamoxifen actually has - which i dont know.

Just use an oral syringe to squirt 20-40mg in his mouth.

Plus the product isnt dosed at 1200mg/60ml (well, it is… but…) it is 20mg/ml… so squirt 1-2ml in his mouth.

Which part of the brain are you then, reason? regret? Consience? lol!!

Brook (good luck - he/you’ll be fine)

Brook. Can you explain what you mean by the nolva not being dosed at 1200mg-60ml? And, are you suggesting that getting gel caps isnt nessacary?[/quote]

You’re supposed to use concentration in a least common denominator amount (basically have the lower number being a 1). For instance, get the amount contained in 1 ml. In order to do that, divide 1200 by 60 and voila! 20mg/ml concentration.

It’s a proportion. (1200 mg /60 mL ) = (x mg /1 mL)

Get it? In conclusion, people generally just use x mg/1mL measurements…

Now I understand. So, Ive never heard of someone using an oral syringe to just squirt something in their mouth. If you are saying that its not sterile, then wouldnt it be just as un safe to use it orally?

[quote]Jor-El wrote:
Now I understand. So, Ive never heard of someone using an oral syringe to just squirt something in their mouth. If you are saying that its not sterile, then wouldnt it be just as un safe to use it orally?
[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me? I refuse to play this game - someone else can take over, i have FAR to many androgens in my system for you.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If he/you ordered liquid nolva, it most likely came with a dropper in the bottle… if not get an oral syringe you know the kind you administer medicine to little children or dogs with? or use a regular syringe with no pin. draw up the right amount and squirts it in yo mouth, swallow and repeat the next day.

Do you think that everything you put in your mouth is sterile? (i know what you dirty fuckers are thinking :wink: lol but seriously no its not anywhere close to the same as injecting.

I make her wash it in bleach actually game - till the little hairs singe…

alternative to waxing? nice touch

OP did you or your friend take any science classes in high school? Chemistry or biology? It has to scare you a little bit that you’re messing around with this stuff without even a slight grasp of the basic concepts.

Bleach you soft ass pussy eatin nooobs.

IF SHE WASHES IT IN BLEAH YOU TASTE BLEACH.

HELL NO I WANT THAT MF’R DIRTY ENOUGH TO SMELL ON MY LIPS WHY I WAX THAT ASS MR. GAME.

NOT SHITTY DIRTY “PUSSY DIRTY”!!!

OH YES PUSSY DIRTY!!!

A SMELL THAT IS YET TO BE DUPLICATED.

I MYSELF CAN LICK MY LIPS ON THE RIDE HOME ROLL THE WINDOW SLIGHTLY DOWN AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Judge…haha i dont even know, lol sometimes i read your posts and just stare at the screen thinking, what the fuck? always bringing a different mood to the forum sir :wink: