No Pain After Third Injection

Quick question, this is my 3rd injection… the first 2 were in seperate ass cheeks… but after i injected the spot would be sore for a day… my 3rd injection was last night and i dont have any soreness or feelin in the injection spot… as if i never injected it.

Is this common, or did i inject into the fat or what

Thank you

I find when i inject, certain spots don’t hurt at all. For example, if i inject in my shoulder, on my tattoo it won’t hurt, rather others will be sore. Same goes for my glutes.

it looks like you’ve found a sweet spot for painless injections, keep using it.

I hope that made sense.

Usually my first 2 or 3 injects on a cycle are a little sore and then after that I don’t even feel it.

This is normal as far as I’m concerned brother.

yup I’ve done over 2 in my ventroglute. Very slight pain if any at all the day after.

[quote]hf08ti wrote:
Quick question, this is my 3rd injection… the first 2 were in seperate ass cheeks… but after i injected the spot would be sore for a day… my 3rd injection was last night and i dont have any soreness or feelin in the injection spot… as if i never injected it.

Is this common, or did i inject into the fat or what

Thank you[/quote]

Well unless your fat is 1" thick and your pins are 6/8th" tyhink then/

It doesnt have to hurt. What is wrong with people Anyone been to a doctor for as glute shot? (granted delt shots at the doctors hurt)but glute shots are painless - because the quality is top and the professionalism is there too.

Common sense ppl - we cant spend all day supplying your common sense as you lack it!

JJ