No New Figure Athletes?

[quote]Heracles_rocks wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
sorry “female fitness models”[/quote]

thanks for the second link jehovas.

To Op, since i know you’re lazy. I will return the favor, look up veronica moser. She’s the shit. [/quote]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What the actual f**k

[quote]

To Op, since i know you’re lazy. I will return the favor, look up veronica moser. She’s the shit. [/quote]

Uh, OK. Let’s see. Google. Click. “veronica moser”. Click.

What the flick?

How long do you think you the mods will let this thread go on before theirs too many womenz?

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
How long do you think you the mods will let this thread go on before theirs too many womenz?[/quote]

Let’s provoke 'em![/quote]

WTF MAN! YOU CAN SEE HER ANKLES!

o yeah!

another OP

Really Herc, why would you do that to us?

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

Really Herc, why would you do that to us?[/quote]

Told ya she was the shit. lol

[quote]Patch2 wrote:

Really Herc, why would you do that to us?[/quote]

Told ya she was the shit. lol[/quote]

Should the virtue, wholesomeness and piety of a woman ever come into question, she is to be dunked in a river or estuary until completely immersed. If she floats, she is indeed the bride of Satan and shall be pelted with rocks and hardened bread loaves until death. If she sinks, she was of strong moral fabric and shall join Christ in his heavenly kingdom.

Veronica Moser:

“I’m a mature scat-whore - extreme tattooed; with heavy breast- and cunt-piercing.”

And yet, I am still going to click on Google images after I submit this post.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Should the virtue, wholesomeness and piety of a woman ever come into question, she is to be dunked in a river or estuary until completely immersed. If she floats, she is indeed the bride of Satan and shall be pelted with rocks and hardened bread loaves until death. If she sinks, she was of strong moral fabric and shall join Christ in his heavenly kingdom.[/quote]

Seems legit.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
How long do you think you the mods will let this thread go on before theirs too many womenz?[/quote]

To late’ their ultimate anti-fap card has been played!

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

To late’ their ultimate anti-fap card has been played![/quote]

Please tell me those are not maggots.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
another OP[/quote]

Wow, I guess those Christmas cookies all those millions of children left out for Santa turned out to be seriously estrogenic. Santa is sporting more of a rack than most of his reindeer. :frowning:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

No flies on her.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

No flies on her.[/quote]

Haha!

When I saw that big sweaty hole it totally ruined my buzz… but I also learned something’ I understand now why flies puke every time they land!

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

It is almost incomprehensible just how fucking revolting that is.

I hope to God it’s only Risotto…