No Muscle at Rear Delt

Try lifting weights. This helps builds muscle if you actually eat accordingly.

So yes, burgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburger burgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburger burgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburgerburger

I don’t get the burger malarky.

^^You need to eat more and train with weights more. And probably cut most of the cardio if you want to gain weight quickly. This is Bulk 101. Good luck.

Good work on the weight loss, though. Weight gain is a different ball game. Make sure your weight training justifies the extra calories.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
I don’t get the burger malarky.[/quote]

Gain size in general. Your read delts shouldn’t be a concern right now; just getting larger overall should be.

Thanks Consul, appreciate the help, thing is though I still have lots of flab, my skin is pretty loose and have strech marks so shouldn’t I be trying to cut first, it looks like I have a football in my stomach, won’t bulking on top of being fat with tiny muscles just make me even more fat?

This is a bit outside of my experience, but FWIW, it might be worth bulking slowly, making sure that your measurements are increasing in the right places, not on your waist.

Pic of football stomach. And if that is the case, eat a normal amount of mostly real food and get stronger, it’s not harder than that.

had 6 thousands calories yesterday, did squatts and leg curl etc today, will aim for 6 thousands calories today again.

I have the same problem OP, I’m 6’1" at 170 pounds with extremely weak core lifts. My front delts are noticeably there and it looks like I have no rear delts at all. I’m doing what all these guys are telling you to do and I now have an inkling of rear delt growth. Squats, bent rows, pull ups, deads, food and sleep.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
I don’t get the burger malarky.[/quote]

It shows.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
had 6 thousands calories yesterday, did squatts and leg curl etc today, will aim for 6 thousands calories today again.[/quote]

What did you eat? 6000 sounds overkill and it also sounds like you’re over estimating what you’re actually eating.

BonnotGang, you seem to be doing the same type of program that I used to do when I was about your size. Forget about ALL the isolation exercises for now. Do Mark Rippetoe’s program for beginners. It’s simple, hard and effective if you bust your ass. I gained nearly 40 pounds of muscle and doubled alot of my lift poundages doing only that program and that was using mediocre supplements. Bust your ass doing Rippetoe’s program and at the very least, use Surge Workout Fuel, Surge Recovery and Metabolic Drive from Biotest. Follow the labels.
You should be able to find that program for free, but I would highly suggest buying the books on that program (“Starting Strength” and “Practical Programming” is what they’re called, I believe). He goes into great detail on the proper form for the lifts in the program.
Also, DON’T CHANGE THE PROGRAM! Just do it.

[quote]The Rattler wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
had 6 thousands calories yesterday, did squatts and leg curl etc today, will aim for 6 thousands calories today again.[/quote]

What did you eat? 6000 sounds overkill and it also sounds like you’re over estimating what you’re actually eating.[/quote]

yeah, 6000 is fuckin HARD to eat especially coming from skinniness. I can almost guarantee you’re way over-estimating.

I ate a whole chicken, two doughnuts, 2 litres of milk, eggs, chocolate, 3/ 538 calorie mass builder shakes, cherries, 6 chicken thighs, nuts, got like over 550 grams of protein, had rice too, I have this app you scan the bar code and it does your macros, if i can not find the food or someone put it in wrong you can enter the nutritional info yourself.

It is easy, I can eat a whole costco cake in one day as well as regular meals, I used to be even fatter than I am now lol.

oh and i had ben and jerries and a portion of fries later on that night so its probably another thousand.

You’re doing it wrong.

6 thousand is way too much. You don’t need that much and you sure as shit don’t need 550 grams of protein.

Try 3000-3500 and 300 grams of protein. That should be more than enough.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
I ate a whole chicken, two doughnuts, 2 litres of milk, eggs, chocolate, 3/ 538 calorie mass builder shakes, cherries, 6 chicken thighs, nuts, got like over 550 grams of protein, had rice too[/quote]
Doesn’t sound like 6000 cals. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

[quote]Chris87 wrote:
You’re doing it wrong.

6 thousand is way too much. You don’t need that much and you sure as shit don’t need 550 grams of protein.

Try 3000-3500 and 300 grams of protein. That should be more than enough.[/quote]

X2.

Will do, I just assumed eating as many calories and as much protein as possible on a bulk was best, will try and hit that bracket now though.