No More Primoteston to Australia?

I haven’t looked it to it, most of the bbers i knew growing up with used it. I think it had something to do with the multiple esters and having the bioavailability with multiple halflifes. So once you are loaded there was less tapering between shots.

I personally dont see the point when you are also taking tren, or dianabol.

Is this a legit question?

Well I didn’t come here to fuck spiders!

unnamed%20(2)

2 Likes

You can make up your own mind on that. Test is test. But some prefer Sus for the multiple ester half life’s. I personally would run T400, Prop and Tren for gains.

If I was on script. Any they were switching me to Sus from Enanthate, whilst E wasn’t avaliable. I’d be happy. That’s just me personally. I feel, and so do others, you you get better gains and feel better. Some do not feel this way. Its all a matter of personal opinion. Like I said Test is test

1 Like

How’d U get prescribed that much, where does it get you to. I’m taking 250mg/wk and that’s my cycle though, gets me to around 1200ng/dl

Basically the only thing my dr was good for was allowing me to choose my does.

Anything else he says no.

I dont know where im at now, i have new bloods hoping to get the results tomorrow.

Wow, your T is way higher than mine on this dose, 50nmol was my peak 2 days after a 250mg shot of sustanon, and sustanon has far higher peaks than test E. Your HCT is on the lower side tho, I’ve always had naturally high HCT, before trt is was 52% now it’s in the high 40’s, and no I don’t donate blood. But your RBC count it up there, slightly lower than mine. Was this taken at peak or nadir

I did… Is that not what this thread is for?

2 Likes

This would have been the following morning, an it may or may not be with using Auslabs anastrozole. I have a feeling it did work but it was one of those things i never really bothered to really test. I mean come on its sold a a research chemical.

I have had e2 all the way up at 243 before aswell. This shortage and the weight i gained over winter has really had me refocus on my health. So its going to be interesting geting dialed in again

These are the results that had me sent to an endo.

How’d U lower Ur HCT from 47 to 38?

Secondly, are you experiencing adverse health effects from the 250mg? If not then what’s the issue, by weight gain are we talking about bulking up or getting fat

I haven’t done anything other than live life.

No known side effects, libido and erections fluctuate im guessing thats me E2 fluctuating.

But the whole reason im in the dark and have put on weight, i moved states, the end of summer starting making some new mates. Then we started drinking on weekends then it became every night. So a few months ago i stopped drinking.

Then thjs shortage came along and i said rinmght time ro get my life and health in order

Good choice with the stopping excess alcohol, steroids and booze is asking for heart problems if done frequently.

When you were low T, were you taking SARMS at the time, SARM’s are suppressove

Yes and no, about 4 months before i was using AOD, hcg, and cjc1295 + impa. But i failed to really get back in the gym. Then i did a starvation diet and added in some ots supplements from atp science. It was when i was coming off those that the issue started.

Then some time after that i started playing with sarms.

I had asked the doctors so many time to help me restart they said no.

Im actually thinking about trying a restart.

Where are you doing bloods in Aus that have an outlay like that Mr built (non 4G) evo :smirk:?

Stay off the booze bra. Over 3 months for me now :+1:

Do you run hCG for testicular size?

You said your gonadotropins levels are still not surpressed to 0 on TRT doses of test. And you don’t produce any natty test being primary.

But you produce a little bit yeah? Just not enough for normal life functionality?

There’d have to be some connection from your pituary to your testes. IF ----

Your balls haven’t shrunken on TRT doses and your not on hCG?? And if that’s the case. Your still one of the very few that could do this. Unless your on a SERM? Otherwise you are one lucky fellah. That would be no AI, and no hCG. And no SERM?

Have you experienced any teste atrophy on TRT doses? Cheers cuz

People with klinefelters symdrome typically have very elevated gonadotropins, yet they produce next to no Natural T, LH and FSH are simply hormones that stimulate the testis to produce testosterone, well LH stimulates the leydig cells to produce intratesticular testosterone and FSH stimulates spermatogenesis, if there’s a problem with the testis, LH and FSH production will ramp up, however the testis won’t respond, therefore it’s a mute point, they could have a LH and FSH of 1003048230951304957234896304895093457 but without testicular response testosterone still won’t be produced. As to natty test, everyone always has a bit, a tiny amount of testosterone is produced in the adrenal glands, anabolic steroids don’t shut that down

I have noticed testicular atrophy on TRT, but not much, and no I don’t take a SERM, HCG or HMG.

As to being primary, I don’t know if I’m primary, never got a concrete answer, I could’ve gotten a testicular biopsy… but no thanks.