No More Excuses

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
OP, the reason no one is going to take this seriously is because we’ve seen it all before. Many people post the “before” threads where they show their lifts, possibly some pictures, talk about how dedicated they’re going to be, and the updates and “after” threads rarely get made.

If you were really holding yourself accountable there would be no need to post this on the internet. The truth is, this thread will die fairly quickly and in 6 months no one will even remember to check in with you to see if you stuck with it or not.

Seriously.

Unless you already have some AFTER pictures ready, don’t even bother with these threads. Everybody is really gung-ho when the first get started. Look how crowded the gym is around New Years. By summer they’ve dwindled back to the regulars being the only ones in the gym.[/quote]

Ok I will have pictures ready next time. I will go through with this. I will post some in a day or two showing what I’m

Ok maybe i’m not 10% I don’t really know I will have to get it tested. I can see some viens in quads and hammies when pumped. Also some in bottom off my abs. And have a visible six pack

you should start a training log on the site…

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
stringer wrote:
<<< 1. Just because i joined in 2009, does not mean i have only read the forums since 2009. >>>

Then you should know already. Nobody wants to see this guy hit by a train and I’m betting he would get congrats if he sticks with it from the very people in this thread.

Lanky’s right though. After a while you just yawn when you see these kinds of threads. I don’t know this guy at all, he may be the next Mr. O, but I doubt it because people who look for primary motivation outside of themselves practically never go anywhere in this game.

I couldn’t agree more! You either got it, or you dont. The biggest self motivation of all is what you have inside you. If you’re fire is burning strong enough, you shouldn’t be needing to make yourself accountable by going on forums and starting threads like this. and like lanky said, this shit went old 100+ posts ago and VERY FEW came through and posted after pics and after stats. I don’t even know what the percentages are but its pretty damn low

I disagree i’m probably one of the most motivated people your meet.

On a side note, nothing wrong with it. Take it from STU, all that “thinking about the people I wanna prove wrong” can help you out. But really, you didn’t have to make this thread if you’re really that motivated. But you can count this post and add me to the list of people that wanna be proven wrong.

[/quote]

[quote]Therizza wrote:
you should start a training log on the site…[/quote]
On a quest to dunk is my training log but to dunk i’m going to need to bring up my strength.

[quote]Lift or die wrote:
Therizza wrote:
you should start a training log on the site…
On a quest to dunk is my training log but to dunk i’m going to need to bring up my strength.

[/quote]

good shit