No More Eggs!

[quote]strykdog54 wrote:
I am thinking that I might switch to an Egg Protein shake after my comps are over so I don’t have to cook as much![/quote]

Every time I get tired of eating huge plates of eggs, I just start blending them up into shakes instead. After a while, cooked eggs become appetizing again, and the cycle continues.

I like chopping things up and adding them to my scrambled eggs. For example, sausage, steak, cheese, etc. If you want to spice them up, I suggest cayenne pepper, although this shit is HOT. Also, I always sprinkle a little oregano on my eggs. Makes em taste better.

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
I’m pretty sure I read peanut butter and canned tuna is part of a T-Nation diet.[/quote]

Oh yes.

PB + tuna
PB + eggs
PB + raw broccoli
PB + chicken

And of course

PB + PB

I sautee some garlic in some olive oil, then i throw in a bunch of spinach…let that cook for awhile, till the spinach gets small. Then I throw my eggs in, normally like 6-8 of them. Then i throw some muenster cheese at the end, and mix it all together. tastes great.

those pancakes look really good (Brett295)…gotta try those

Add parmesan cheese and ground turkey.

[quote]CrookedCrown wrote:
strykdog54 wrote:
I am thinking that I might switch to an Egg Protein shake after my comps are over so I don’t have to cook as much!

Every time I get tired of eating huge plates of eggs, I just start blending them up into shakes instead. After a while, cooked eggs become appetizing again, and the cycle continues. [/quote]

How do you do that? I mean, what do you put in also?

Here’s what I’ve been eating.

1/2 cup steel cut oats with an ancho chili pepper and a Jalapeno dice duo in them. When cooked add some cinnamon. You can make a few days of this in advance. I eat this with two sunny side up eggs each morning.

It’s excellent.