[quote]WantoBeHuge wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]
You’re username is “WantoBeHuge”. You’re contemplating discontinuing leg training. Quite a paradox.[/quote]
Well considering my legs are quite big, my “wantobehuge” doesnt concern my legs. Shouldve made my name WanttoHaveHugeUpperBody. My apologies. Not really.

And for such a big talker your pics dont really back it up. Chubby with probably no legs and hardly any muscle. Well done.[/quote]
Seriously? I mean, cmon… seriously?[/quote]
Yea seriously, its easy to put down someone and look like you should be saying nothing[/quote]
lolwut

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]
You’re username is “WantoBeHuge”. You’re contemplating discontinuing leg training. Quite a paradox.[/quote]
Well considering my legs are quite big, my “wantobehuge” doesnt concern my legs. Shouldve made my name WanttoHaveHugeUpperBody. My apologies. Not really.

And for such a big talker your pics dont really back it up. Chubby with probably no legs and hardly any muscle. Well done.[/quote]
Yea seriously, its easy to put down someone and look like you should be saying nothing[/quote]
lolwut[/quote]
Ill put it in simpler words for you. You are a dud. Do not give advice to anyone. If you cant answer the question then theres no point in putting a comment in

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]

lolwut[/quote]
Ill put it in simpler words for you. You are a dud. Do not give advice to anyone. If you cant answer the question then theres no point in putting a comment in[/quote]
LOL

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]

lolwut[/quote]
Ill put it in simpler words for you. You are a dud. Do not give advice to anyone. If you cant answer the question then theres no point in putting a comment in[/quote]
LOL[/quote]
bro am I still a dud?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]

lolwut[/quote]
LOL[/quote]
bro am I still a dud?[/quote]
Nothings changed from 5 mins ago. Sorry to break it to you

Hey guys, ive always had naturally big legs, in the past training years have always trained legs and still do, but now that im getting back into focusing on hypertrophy, i realise my legs are still big and my upper body lacks behind them. Ive read enough on here about people asking if training legs is necessary and how chicken legs look. But because i have decent legs already. Will not training them actually and scientifically hault my upper body gains? (Producing growth hormones or whatever) Can post leg pics if necessary[/quote]

I’ve never posted in the bb section nor post any rude comments in general but seriously… Bro are you fucking retarded? Common sense answers your question. Successful troll is successful

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]

lolwut[/quote]
LOL[/quote]
Nothings changed from 5 mins ago. Sorry to break it to you[/quote]

how about now?

Can you teach this dud how to be a stud please?

[quote]Efeguwewe wrote:

Hey guys, ive always had naturally big legs, in the past training years have always trained legs and still do, but now that im getting back into focusing on hypertrophy, i realise my legs are still big and my upper body lacks behind them. Ive read enough on here about people asking if training legs is necessary and how chicken legs look. But because i have decent legs already. Will not training them actually and scientifically hault my upper body gains? (Producing growth hormones or whatever) Can post leg pics if necessary[/quote]

I’ve never posted in the bb section nor post any rude comments in general but seriously… Bro are you fucking retarded? Common sense answers your question. Successful troll is successful [/quote]
No “bro” im not fucking retarded. Cause everyone has different opinions. Your another big useless talker on the internet. Hope it makes u feel good about yourself.

If your argument is that your legs are just too huge to train anymore, the picture obviously speaks otherwise.

If your argument is that your legs are destroying your upper body and ruining any semblance of symmetry to your body, a picture of your legs doesn’t tell us anything about how true that may or may not be.

Basically, keep training legs, because they’re hardly ‘huge’ and chances are they don’t overpower your upper body that much.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]

lolwut[/quote]
LOL[/quote]

how about now?[/quote]
Um no? You have no back and love handles. You might be strong. Ive done muai thai for 3 years. Doesnt mean i know about building muscle. So your still a dud.

[quote]red04 wrote:
If your argument is that your legs are just too huge to train anymore, the picture obviously speaks otherwise.

If your argument is that your legs are destroying your upper body and ruining any semblance of symmetry to your body, a picture of your legs doesn’t tell us anything about how true that may or may not be.

Basically, keep training legs, because they’re hardly ‘huge’ and chances are they don’t overpower your upper body that much.[/quote]
Thanks mate, a fair answer

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]

lolwut[/quote]
LOL[/quote]

how about now?[/quote]
Um no? You have no back and love handles. You might be strong. Ive done muai thai for 3 years. Doesnt mean i know about building muscle. So your still a dud.[/quote]
thx so all I need is a pic of semi-decent legs?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]

lolwut[/quote]
LOL[/quote]

how about now?[/quote]
Um no? You have no back and love handles. You might be strong. Ive done muai thai for 3 years. Doesnt mean i know about building muscle. So your still a dud.[/quote]
thx so all I need is a pic of semi-decent legs?[/quote]
Um no? cause you obviously squat. So an answer from people who DONT train legs or actually know the science behind it will help. If you cant answer that then you dont need anything

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]myself1992 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
How ironic[/quote]
How so?[/quote]

lolwut[/quote]
LOL[/quote]

how about now?[/quote]
thx so all I need is a pic of semi-decent legs?[/quote]
Um no? cause you obviously squat. So an answer from people who DONT train legs or actually know the science behind it will help. If you cant answer that then you dont need anything[/quote]
LOL @ science
train legs = growth
no train legs =/= growth
growth = getting huge
train legs = getting huge
no train legs =/= getting huge

^

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
[1]
LOL

1. /quote ↩︎

please continue

I got your back spar4tee, but I think you’ve lost just for taking the bait haha

[quote]Wahuuga wrote:
I got your back spar4tee, but I think you’ve lost just for taking the bait haha[/quote]
I felt like I jumped the gun on that one … but I was bored