No 'LOL' Make Any Other Jokers Sad?

I’ve posted like 60 times today. I’d say a good 45 of those were funny posts and 10 literally had ME lol…

I know most people don’t like me and that DB and Zap are funnier, but for fucks sakes people, who do I have to blow to get a ‘lol’ ?

I gave Vicomte a lol today.

I have to admit…sometimes I don’t ‘lol’ at DB because I secretly hate him and am jealous of his success with the women…and I don’t lol at Zap because he now has a guy with a crayon in his avatar instead of his real picture so I don’t recognize him.

Anybody else out there feel bad when you don’t get a lol?

lqtm

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
lqtm[/quote]

lqtm? Is this some way of calling me a big baby ?

LOL, sweetie!!!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
LOL, sweetie!!![/quote]

mmmmmmmm ! I’m feeling all warm and amusing.

[quote]sen say wrote:
I’ve posted like 60 times today. I’d say a good 45 of those were funny posts and 10 literally had ME lol…

I know most people don’t like me and that DB and Zap are funnier, but for fucks sakes people, who do I have to blow to get a ‘lol’ ?

I gave Vicomte a lol today.

I have to admit…sometimes I don’t ‘lol’ at DB because I secretly hate him and am jealous of his success with the women…and I don’t lol at Zap because he now has a guy with a crayon in his avatar instead of his real picture so I don’t recognize him.

Anybody else out there feel bad when you don’t get a lol? [/quote]

lol

I don’t let other people know when I laugh at their posts. I feel it lessens my worth as an interwebz funnyman. At most I will post a terse statement recognizing their cleverness.

If I may be candid, I also am deeply affected when people fail to realize my comic brilliance.

For the record, Sen Say, you are a very humorous gentleman, and if I were homosexually inclined, like, say, Dollarbill or Renton, I would happily toss your salad.

LOL! (feel better?)

Sometimes, I get a little bummed when a post that I think was comic gold doesn’t get a LOL, but I’m usually satisfied with knowing I made myself laugh.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
If I may be candid, I also am deeply affected when people fail to realize my comic brilliance.

[/quote]

I’m damn near in hysterics that a mocking thread I started has failed to post in the 8 hours since I posted it. I’d tell you what it’s about, but you’d probably steal the idea before I can get liquored up and re-attempt to post it…but…it’ll never be as funny as the first go-round…fuckers…I’m gonna try not to let it ruin my weekend…

Sometimes I deliberately don’t LOL at something because I’m trying to fuck with the poster’s ego.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Sometimes, I get a little bummed when a post that I think was comic gold doesn’t get a LOL, but I’m usually satisfied with knowing I made myself laugh.[/quote]

Same here, but goddmit sometimes the constant sound of crickets chirping is depressing…

NOW…tootles laughed at me AND called me sweetie…where oh where are the rest of the t-hawties and when will they commence throwing their lingerie at me a la Tom Jones ?

Sometimes I deliberately don’t LOL at something because I’m trying to fuck with the poster’s ego.[/quote]

I found this very amusing.

(See, I’m trying to be better.)

Sometimes I deliberately don’t LOL at something because I’m trying to fuck with the poster’s ego.[/quote]

Evil ! Mean ! Your emerald slippers will someday be all that’s left of you my pretty !

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
LOL! (feel better?)

Sometimes, I get a little bummed when a post that I think was comic gold doesn’t get a LOL, but I’m usually satisfied with knowing I made myself laugh.[/quote]

That’s very similar to my philosophy about sex.

AngryVader wrote:
LOL! (feel better?)

Sometimes, I get a little bummed when a post that I think was comic gold doesn’t get a LOL, but I’m usually satisfied with knowing I made myself laugh.

That’s very similar to my philosophy about sex.[/quote]

LOL !

Now will you tell me what TQLM stands for !?!?

NoL

This is what I do most of the times.

Laugh, but Not out Loud.

Hey asshole, I have to write fucking stories before people laugh at my posts. Quit your bitching.

AngryVader wrote:
LOL! (feel better?)

That’s very similar to my philosophy about sex.[/quote]

This thread is going to turn into a dick-measuring contest. I can feel it coming.

That’s what she said!

how about a rofl or lmao?

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

This thread is going to turn into a dick-measuring contest. I can feel it coming.
[/quote]

Meh, I can’t compete with that.