No Limit Fallacy

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]PlainPat wrote:
I wasn’t gonna follow this cause I thought it was another emotional thread for some reason
[/quote]
it’s in the logs lol[/quote]

because we’re tnat friends all I saw is that you psoted in this thread[/quote]
Gotcha. I don’t use the hub.

You get quite a bit out of your belt. How do you do that?

[quote]lumbahjack wrote:
You get quite a bit out of your belt. How do you do that?[/quote]
I think that’s true for a lot of people

that was actually the third training session in over a month… my bad

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
[/quote]

Haha, it’s still pretty impressive to have that strength after a month of not lifting. Were you still eating a good amount of food during your break or no?

6/16/13
FYI all my training will be beltless for at least a few months

Deficit Deadlift
2-2.5in
—double overhand—
135x5
225x3
315x1
405x1
—straps—
460x5 – technical PR had one or two more
535x1 – wanted to rep this…

Notes:

1. My best is 555. Haven’t done these since the end of April, I think.
  2. My setup was a bit rushed with 535. I’ll rep it next time. Need to get my lockout sorted.
  3. Stronger abs are a must.

Seated Rows
3x8

Notes:

1. Not much to say. I altered my technique some to get more activation. It was successful.

Summation:
Traps and pecs are sore from yesterday. Tris too apparently. Wasn’t bad. I deviated from my plan a bit, but this was still productive. I plan on pulling again either Wednesday or Thursday… maybe sooner… maybe.

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
[/quote]

Haha, it’s still pretty impressive to have that strength after a month of not lifting. Were you still eating a good amount of food during your break or no?[/quote]
It’s still the second session involving any pressing. I lost weight (mostly fat), but I’m heavier than I expected to be. I suppose it’s decent eating.

Hey um… I think I accidently added one of your friends to my facebook list cause his face kept popping up in the “people you may know” spot and I really suck at facebooking on my phone.

The whole touch screen/stubby fingers issue, you know…

Anyway my deepest apologies, and glad you’ve started a new log.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Hey um… I think I accidently added one of your friends to my facebook list cause his face kept popping up in the “people you may know” spot and I really suck at facebooking on my phone.

The whole touch screen/stubby fingers issue, you know…

Anyway my deepest apologies, and glad you’ve started a new log. [/quote]
lol it’s cool

Gonna get swole in both mind and body this summer (and continuously onward obviously)

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Gonna get swole in both mind and body this summer (and continuously onward obviously)[/quote]

duh

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Gonna get swole in both mind and body this summer (and continuously onward obviously)[/quote]

duh[/quote]
It’s a declaration, mayne

Did a wee bit of a ghetto workout at the playground while the kids were playing. There’s gonna be a brief derail in my training, but once I’m past that in a week or two, I’m going to be in the gym at least 4-5 times a week.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Did a wee bit of a ghetto workout at the playground while the kids were playing. There’s gonna be a brief derail in my training, but once I’m past that in a week or two, I’m going to be in the gym at least 4-5 times a week.[/quote]

Good to see you logging again, I take my 3 year old to the park every day, lots of good bodyweight stuff you can do on the playground

Almost did a handstand today by accident. Stopped myself but I’ll continue to explore it.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Did a wee bit of a ghetto workout [/quote]

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Did a wee bit of a ghetto workout [/quote]

[/quote]
you are wong

want 19" arms

That rihanna reign just wont let up

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
That rihanna reign just wont let up[/quote]
meh she can get it I guess