T Nation

No Libido And Blood Work Results

Some back story

I was running a cycle of:

750 mg test e/week
400 mg eq/week
300 deca/week.

My libido was through the roof at the start. Then it eventually crashed (most likely do to deca). I eventually dropped the deca and eq and lowered the dose of test to 500 mg/week (about 8 weeks ago). During this time I got some blood work done.

Now I’m just doing a cruise of 200 mg test/week. However, my libido isn’t back fully. I wake up with morning wood and that doesn’t even last long. I’m wanting to get this back to normal.

Here’s the blood work I got back (whatever is bold, is out of range or had attened draw too). These results where from when my blood was drawn 4 weeks ago.

TSH - Results: 1.51 MIU/L Normal: 0.30 - 5.60 MIU/L
T4 Free- Results: 16.8 Normal: 7.2 - 21 PMOL/L
LH Serum - Results[/B]: <0.2 Normal: 1.2 - 8.6 IU/L
FSH Serum - Results: <0.3 Normal: 1.3 - 19.3 IU/L
Testosterone - Results: 25.0 Normal: 6.0 - 27.0 NMOL/L
Free Testosterone - Results 235.8 Normal - 15.6 - 146 PMOL/L
Estradoil - Results: 122 Normal: 0 - 172 PMOL/L
Progesterone - Results: 3.6 Normal: 0.3- 2.7 NMOL/L
Prolactin - Results: 11.1 Normal: 2.6 - 13.1 UG/L

For ease of reading the things out of range, or had attention drawn to it are:

LH, FSH, Progesterone and Prolactin

I’m not sure where to go from here. I was thinking of some caber for the prolactin, but it’s in normal range. So any help would be appreciated.

I have clomid, hcg, armidix, and aromasin on hand.

[quote]lilirishtank wrote:
Some back story

I was running a cycle of:

750 mg test e/week
400 mg eq/week
300 deca/week.

My libido was through the roof at the start. Then it eventually crashed (most likely do to deca). I eventually dropped the deca and eq and lowered the dose of test to 500 mg/week (about 8 weeks ago). During this time I got some blood work done.

Now I’m just doing a cruise of 200 mg test/week. However, my libido isn’t back fully. I wake up with morning wood and that doesn’t even last long. I’m wanting to get this back to normal.

Here’s the blood work I got back (whatever is bold, is out of range or had attened draw too). These results where from when my blood was drawn 4 weeks ago.

TSH - Results: 1.51 MIU/L Normal: 0.30 - 5.60 MIU/L
T4 Free- Results: 16.8 Normal: 7.2 - 21 PMOL/L
LH Serum - Results[/B]: <0.2 Normal: 1.2 - 8.6 IU/L
FSH Serum - Results: <0.3 Normal: 1.3 - 19.3 IU/L
Testosterone - Results: 25.0 Normal: 6.0 - 27.0 NMOL/L
Free Testosterone - Results 235.8 Normal - 15.6 - 146 PMOL/L
Estradoil - Results: 122 Normal: 0 - 172 PMOL/L
Progesterone - Results: 3.6 Normal: 0.3- 2.7 NMOL/L
Prolactin - Results: 11.1 Normal: 2.6 - 13.1 UG/L

For ease of reading the things out of range, or had attention drawn to it are:

LH, FSH, Progesterone and Prolactin

I’m not sure where to go from here. I was thinking of some caber for the prolactin, but it’s in normal range. So any help would be appreciated.

I have clomid, hcg, armidix, and aromasin on hand.[/quote]

LH and FSH are low, because you are shutdown. *FROM THIS POINT ON IS JUST MY OPINION, I HAVE NO DATA TO BACK THIS UP" I have no freaking clue what causes high progesterone, but progesterone increases E2, which in turn could explain your symptons. Taking an AI is not gonna cut it, because once you stop it, your problems will return. Try some winstrol, as IIRC, lower progesterone. 20mg per day should suffice. Re-test progesterone in 2 weeks.