T Nation

No Libido After First Cycle

I completed an 8 week cycle 10 days ago that consisted of 50-60mg tren ace ed, 25mg test prop ed, and 40mg var ed. Halfway through, I started using HCG at 250iu e3d. My sides were really slim the whole cycle. I had caber and letro on hand but I looked and felt really good and didn't use anything until I did a little Letro a few days at the end because I was looking bloated and my nipples were getting puffy.

For PCT I am doing 40/20/20/20 Nolva and 50/50/50/50 Clomid simultaneously. I want to point out I started this immediately after my cycle ended. However, ever since my cycle ended my libido has dropped to nothing and I can't get it up. After noticing I had no libido, I decided to do 500iu HCG on day 7, 8, 9, and 10 of PCT.

I'm thinking my estrogen is high and that's what's causing the problem. I have used a small amount of Letro the past few days (like a spray from the bottle a day) to see if I can bring it down a little.

Since this is my first cycle, I'm not as experienced as some of ya'll, so any feedback or guidance is much appreciated. Thanks

[quote]iron_8719 wrote:
I completed an 8 week cycle 10 days ago that consisted of 50-60mg tren ace ed, 25mg test prop ed, and 40mg var ed. Halfway through, I started using HCG at 250iu e3d. My sides were really slim the whole cycle. I had caber and letro on hand but I looked and felt really good and didn’t use anything until I did a little Letro a few days at the end because I was looking bloated and my nipples were getting puffy.

For PCT I am doing 40/20/20/20 Nolva and 50/50/50/50 Clomid simultaneously. I want to point out I started this immediately after my cycle ended. However, ever since my cycle ended my libido has dropped to nothing and I can’t get it up. After noticing I had no libido, I decided to do 500iu HCG on day 7, 8, 9, and 10 of PCT.

I’m thinking my estrogen is high and that’s what’s causing the problem. I have used a small amount of Letro the past few days (like a spray from the bottle a day) to see if I can bring it down a little.

Since this is my first cycle, I’m not as experienced as some of ya’ll, so any feedback or guidance is much appreciated. Thanks[/quote]

well, it’s likely estrogen (or possibly prolactin), but you might as well get bloodwork at this point to verify.

by they way, this is your first cycle? WTF?!?

yep, first cycle. Thanks for the feedback. I was gonna wait for around week 7 to get bloods done but maybe I should get them sooner because of this issue

[quote]iron_8719 wrote:
yep, first cycle. Thanks for the feedback. I was gonna wait for around week 7 to get bloods done but maybe I should get them sooner because of this issue[/quote]

huh? week 7?

i thought you said that you completed an 8 week cycle 10 days ago?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]iron_8719 wrote:
yep, first cycle. Thanks for the feedback. I was gonna wait for around week 7 to get bloods done but maybe I should get them sooner because of this issue[/quote]

huh? week 7?

i thought you said that you completed an 8 week cycle 10 days ago?[/quote]

Ah, what I meant was 7 weeks after the end of my cycle. But I’m planning to get bloodwork done next week as well now

[quote]iron_8719 wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]iron_8719 wrote:

huh? week 7?

i thought you said that you completed an 8 week cycle 10 days ago?[/quote]

Ah, what I meant was 7 weeks after the end of my cycle. But I’m planning to get bloodwork done next week as well now[/quote]

ah. yeah, i wouldn’t wait that long to get bloodwork… you know that something’s going on now, so you’re better off dealing with it than waiting.

I would get the bloodwork done ASAP.

If I’m understanding this correctly, you used HCG alongside your clomid/nolva?

you ran tren your first cycle.

you didn’t run an ai until the very end.

you didn’t run your caber because you ‘looked and felt fine’.

now you can’t get it up.

Sucks to be you.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

now you can’t get it up.

Sucks to be you.[/quote]

and he ran a suppressive compound (hCG) during his PCT.

Sucks to be him, indeed.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

now you can’t get it up.

Isnt this why a test only cycle with a solid ai like .25 or .50 anastrozole is recomended for first cycles?

Sucks to be you.[/quote]

Being all diesel with no wood is like a tranny supermodel…just awful…get your shit checked before your wife or girlfriend starts bangin the garbage man

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Being all diesel with no wood is like a tranny supermodel…just awful…get your shit checked before your wife or girlfriend starts bangin the garbage man[/quote]

HAHAHHAHAHA

Yeah I know I messed up on not using my caber and letro. I’m waiting on my blood test. Should be here within two days. I will say my libido has gone up a little. Not normal yet but there is progress…

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Being all diesel with no wood is like a tranny supermodel…just awful…get your shit checked before your wife or girlfriend starts bangin the garbage man[/quote]

This is probably the best post you’ve ever written. Hats off.