'No Homo'

Does anyone else hate seeing this start to appear on T-Nation as much as I do?

I hate it also. I hate seeing it, I hate when people say it. I don’t know when this became popular, but it makes you look like a child.

You’re a homo!

What? What the hell does that mean?

Yeah. Feels like we’re turning into bb.com. Sucks.

But really - this is a bodybuilding site - people post pictures in order to be critiqued, not ogled. The whole “no homo” thing has no place here because the expression itself assumes admiration or subjective analysis.

…so yeah. Don’t say “no homo” anymore. Implies bad things and makes us think you have the ghey.

i have never heard of this

Its stupid,

I know O&A used to say it, don’t know if thats where it originated.

Never seen it before. Can somone elaborate on what no homo means?

And you figured that starting a thread about it is the way to go?

Sheesh…

It’s not close as bad here than at bb.com. Every other post is PIITB or no homo. lol

If you feel the need to proclaim that you’re not gay in such a public fashion with any regularity then you’re a huge douche.

End of story.

You can all do whatever you do…that only means more cheap girls availaible to me.

[quote]ss847859 wrote:
Never seen it before. Can somone elaborate on what no homo means?[/quote]

I’m assuming it’s from when someone says something about another guy like “I’m no homo but your abs are looking great”.

If I’m right in my thinking then I agree - it’s daft. Anyone doing it, stop it now.

Here’s an example prime example.

Man 1: Jim, you look good with that suit on…No Homo.

Man 2: Thanks for the compliment, Dave. That’s why I’ve always liked you…No homo.

Its when you compliment another guy and what you said can be mistaken for something gay. You say “No Homo” to let them know you mean it in a non-gay way.

P.S.

No Homo

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Here’s an example prime example.

Man 1: Jim, you look good with that suit on…No Homo.

Man 2: Thanks for the compliment, Dave. That’s why I’ve always liked you…No homo.

Its when you compliment another guy and what you said can be mistaken for something gay. You say “No Homo” to let them know you mean it in a non-gay way.

P.S.

No Homo[/quote]

So the people that say it are so insecure about their sexuality that they feel they have to proclaim their “no homo” stance multiple times in each post on the interwebz to people they don’t even know? That’s what it sounds like.

Oh yeah, I’m no homo, I swear I’m no homo.

I’ve never actually said “no homo” on the internet. I’ve hung out with guys who say “No homo” alot. Even I said it once or twice. But internet?? Nah.

Stronghold I love your Avatar…

…No Homo

I think its hilarious, some guy trying to immediately dispell moments of homo-eroticism. It’s like saying “I caught teh ghey” (No Homo, hehe), without actually saying it. Now, back to commenting on those pictures of that 135lb guys cut abz…No Homo!!!

I’ve seen it 3 times I think 2 of them were you complaining about it being on bb.com and the third was in the title.

I’m sure it came from the below:

see the two links below (in order, thanks.)
http://www.freshflixx.com/channel/sohh-tv/index.php?bcpid=376530222&bclid=440748065&bctid=932505959

I thought it was funny when he said it. I think it’s mildly funny when someone else says it, but only because it reminds me of the above.

[quote]Renton wrote:
ss847859 wrote:
Never seen it before. Can somone elaborate on what no homo means?

I’m assuming it’s from when someone says something about another guy like “I’m no homo but your abs are looking great”.

If I’m right in my thinking then I agree - it’s daft. Anyone doing it, stop it now.[/quote]

Renton, your piece is so big and your just soooo hawwwwt!

No Homo.