[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

The point is, I was insulted, which pissed me off. So I am apologizing for my word choice.

[/quote]

And that person now knows you’re a delicate snowflake.

This is the internet, who cares? Just spam fat chick memes.
[/quote]

But had this apology not been issued, it would have likely resulted in the offended party spiraling into destructive depression and heavy drug-use. [/quote]

or worse, it may have sent the offended party to a life of self abuse and prostitution in order to fill the hole in his chest where his heart once resided.
[/quote]

I hear they were already half-way up the clock tower, gun in hand, when they decided to check T-Nation…Thankfully this thread was enough to cause them to reconsider. [/quote]

Depending on where that tower was located that might or might not be a good thing.

Also, I have very hard feelings and personally, I will never forgive the OP.

No real reason why, but if everyone gets to be butthurt, I want to be butthurt too, because it must be fun. [/quote]

You don’t get to be butthurt. You can, however, get your latex lederhosen in a bunch. This may result in butthurt, but none shall be experienced as a direct result of interwebz interactionz.

[/quote]

Thats Europism!

[/quote]
Yeah, so?

What’s your point?[/quote]

Don’t even start, Asia. We are a force to be reckoned with! My country has delicious tea and some very neatly constructed brick housing, and Orion’s country has some wonderfully discreet underground techno raves.

What do you have apart from sushi and brilliant dance dance revolution skills? …Well??

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

The point is, I was insulted, which pissed me off. So I am apologizing for my word choice.

[/quote]

[/quote]

But had this apology not been issued, it would have likely resulted in the offended party spiraling into destructive depression and heavy drug-use. [/quote]

or worse, it may have sent the offended party to a life of self abuse and prostitution in order to fill the hole in his chest where his heart once resided.
[/quote]

I hear they were already half-way up the clock tower, gun in hand, when they decided to check T-Nation…Thankfully this thread was enough to cause them to reconsider. [/quote]

Depending on where that tower was located that might or might not be a good thing.

No real reason why, but if everyone gets to be butthurt, I want to be butthurt too, because it must be fun. [/quote]

Being butthurt isn’t a choice, it’s a lifestyle.

Only 50% joking.

Whats going on in here!?

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You don’t get to be butthurt. You can, however, get your latex lederhosen in a bunch. This may result in butthurt, but none shall be experienced as a direct result of interwebz interactionz.

[/quote]

Thats Europism!

[/quote]
Yeah, so?

Don’t even start, Asia. We are a force to be reckoned with! My country has delicious tea and some very neatly constructed brick housing, and Orion’s country has some wonderfully discreet underground techno raves.

What do you have apart from sushi and brilliant dance dance revolution skills? …Well??[/quote]

Asia has one thing that i envy…Japanese wimenz…God they are great.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But…but this is the NO hard feelings thread…what are you and your hard feelings doing in here in the first place?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But…but this is the NO hard feelings thread…what are you and your hard feelings doing in here in the first place?[/quote]

Well, I am not entirely sure, but if I understand this being butthurt thing correctly, you must be butthurt publicly and in the most inappropriate places.

Otherwise, you are doing it wrong.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats Europism!

[/quote]
Yeah, so?

We can be delicate little flowers too, you inconsiderate prick!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But…but this is the NO hard feelings thread…what are you and your hard feelings doing in here in the first place?[/quote]

Well, I am not entirely sure, but if I understand this being butthurt thing correctly, you must be butthurt publicly and in the most inappropriate places.

[/quote]

If you’re not doing it like this, you’re doing it wrong.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you’re not doing it like this, you’re doing it wrong.

Oh…

Turns out I was not butthurt after all…

Maybe some mild indigestion?