No Gyno Cycle

Just want a few opinions on what would be the best cycle to avoid all gyno for someone who is sensitive. This cycle must have test in it though.

Why worry about shaping your cycle around avoiding gyno when arimidex is an extremely powerful compound which, when added to a cycle, will virtually guarantee that none arises?

I feel like I am someone who is definitely inclined toward developing gyno. Yet, I was running over a gram and a half of different AAS, two of them aromatizing, for almost 5 weeks, and thanks to a fairly low dose of arimidex (around .25mgs/ED) I have had no problems at all with gyno. This is compared to having it arise last cycle on a standard dose of under 600mgs a week of just test when I wasn’t using any adex.

Test w/adex.

[quote]juicn4eva wrote:
Just want a few opinions on what would be the best cycle to avoid all gyno for someone who is sensitive. This cycle must have test in it though.[/quote

Well,

How bout test/primo, test/mast, or test/primo/mast?

I’d run the third option unless the money was tight.
Like they said though, adex should take care of pretty much most cycles with test. Just have to find your sweet spot, but if you wanted difft compounds, those would be my choice.

ToneBone

Ive never tried primo or mast but i want to next cycle. Cortes its not the test that makes my gyno sensitve its the tren or deca and i cant get any caber. Thats why i was considering other compounds and i will be using a-dex with every cycle.

In that case lots of everything except tren or deca (I find it hard to believe deca causes that much of a problem?)

Joe

[quote]juicn4eva wrote:
Ive never tried primo or mast but i want to next cycle. Cortes its not the test that makes my gyno sensitve its the tren or deca and i cant get any caber. Thats why i was considering other compounds and i will be using a-dex with every cycle. [/quote]

Sure you can get caber I got some a few weeks ago right here in the good ole USA.

Saps, often these kids find one supplier - usually underground sachets/bottles, and they dont provide stuff like cabergoline…

These kids never realise it is very easy to get the ancillaries like arimidex, camer, bromo, proviron etc from online pharmacies that may not be as strict as your local store on prescriptions.

Usually for a good price too especially if you are adept with a certain search engine.

Joe

That may or may not be true but I don’t think it applies to the OP. He knows a thing or two. Caber is in short supply many places. The USA’s two most imfamous research chem places either don’t have it or its ridiculously expensive. I stumbled across it thanks to someone in here :wink:

[quote]juicn4eva wrote:
Ive never tried primo or mast but i want to next cycle. Cortes its not the test that makes my gyno sensitve its the tren or deca and i cant get any caber. Thats why i was considering other compounds and i will be using a-dex with every cycle. [/quote]

Well, I don’t know what I’m talking about, but I’ve heard that the best way to prevent prolactin induced gyno (if that’s what that is) is to control estrogen overall (meaning use adex). I’m running 525mg/week of tren with my 700mg/w test prop, and I’m not having any problems with any gyno at all.

Also, if you really want to find cabergoline, there are resources out there. You just have to be diligent. Bromocriptine is said to work as well.

i’ve been using vitamin B-6 the past 2 weeks to control my prolactin levels and any lactation i was having. Works like a charm. try it. its cheaper than bromo with less sides.

The vitamin b-6 does work for deca but not so good for tren. Usually i never have a problem with tren. I was using 400mg a week of tren enanthate for two weeks and got a little sensitive. So i found some caber with a little help and will be ordering some soon. I still want to try masteron though and i forgot about equipoise ive never had any probs with it even when i dont use a a-dex.

[quote]juicn4eva wrote:
The vitamin b-6 does work for deca but not so good for tren. Usually i never have a problem with tren. I was using 400mg a week of tren enanthate for two weeks and got a little sensitive. So i found some caber with a little help and will be ordering some soon. I still want to try masteron though and i forgot about equipoise ive never had any probs with it even when i dont use a a-dex. [/quote]

I should have mentioned that too juicn.

How bout an equi/mast run? Half the aromatizing of test, and the extra anit-e and drying effects of mast should make for a really nice on I bet. Sexual sides noted of course.
Certainly interesting.
ToneBone

I have been using tren for about 4 weeks now (75mg/day). I started getting gyno from it after about 10 days. However, the gyno is now going away. The dose is still the same and I did not add any thing to the tren. I know this does not make much sense but it is happening. Any ideas on this?

Inthezone how about equi/mast/test. I dont ever want to go without test. I love the stuff and it never gives me any problems either.Equi@300mg/mast@200mg/test@400mg a week. With a-dex .25mg a day or less. That might be the cycle im looking for. Anyone done anything similar to this?

[quote]juicn4eva wrote:
Inthezone how about equi/mast/test. I dont ever want to go without test. I love the stuff and it never gives me any problems either.Equi@300mg/mast@200mg/test@400mg a week. With a-dex .25mg a day or less. That might be the cycle im looking for. Anyone done anything similar to this?[/quote]

Yeah that looks like a real decent cycle for your purposes.
I give it two thumbs up bud!

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
juicn4eva wrote:
Inthezone how about equi/mast/test. I dont ever want to go without test. I love the stuff and it never gives me any problems either.Equi@300mg/mast@200mg/test@400mg a week. With a-dex .25mg a day or less. That might be the cycle im looking for. Anyone done anything similar to this?

[/quote]

You did this cycle?

[quote]kroby wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
juicn4eva wrote:

You did this cycle?[/quote]

No. Sorry if it came out sounding like I did. Strictly an opinion.

JoeBlow, I have a question for you.

On the 9th you said you were “about 4 weeks” into a tren cycle with no sides.

Today you say again that you are “about 4 weeks” into a tren cycle with sides starting at 10 days of use.

There is a week in between these posts and I can only assume you where starting week 4 on the first post and ending week 4 today? I just want to know what week you are on…lol

Also it could be progesterone/prolactin related gyno issues. I’m thinking you know this already tho…

Must say, as I do everytime I post here, I’ve never used and my advice is based soley on research and first hand experience I’ve seen on others who do use.

Gerdy

Sorry Gerdy,

“…and first hand experience I’ve seen on others who do use…” that makes it second hand experience…! lol(i do think you are a valid poster here though so it isnt a dig mate - i’m just being a “twat” as we would say in old blighty! (you say twart, like fart but with a tweh sound…lmao!)