No Gays in Iran?

Asked about executions of homosexuals in Iran, Ahmadinejad said the judiciary system executed violent criminals and high-level drug dealers, comparing them to microbes eliminated through medical treatment. Pressed specifically about punishment of homosexuals, he said: “In Iran we don’t have homosexuals like in your country.”

With the audience laughing derisively, he continued: “In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you that we have this.”

Bollinger was strongly criticized for inviting Ahmadinejad to Columbia, and had promised tough questions in his introduction to Ahmadinejad’s talk. But the strident and personal nature of his attack on the president of Iran was startling.

“You are either brazenly provocative or astonishingly uneducated,” Bollinger told Ahmadinejad about the leader’s Holocaust denial.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070924/ap_on_re_us/iran_us

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Asked about executions of homosexuals in Iran, Ahmadinejad said the judiciary system executed violent criminals and high-level drug dealers, comparing them to microbes eliminated through medical treatment. Pressed specifically about punishment of homosexuals, he said: “In Iran we don’t have homosexuals like in your country.”

With the audience laughing derisively, he continued: “In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you that we have this.” [/quote]

In a sense, he wasn’t too far off. Unlike in the West, homosexuality is not something commonly displayed in Iran. You’d get beaten up by the people way before the authorities are made aware of your show. It isn’t that much different from what it was like in the US some years back.

The “gay” movement is a phenomenon that swooped some countries lately. Most countries around the world didn’t follow suit.

All said and done, you have to give Ahmadinejad some credit for trying. I personally don’t know many heads of state who would agree to confront a hostile crowd like that. Do you think Bush would answer questions at an Iraqi university without screening?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

With the audience laughing derisively, he continued: “In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you that we have this.”

In a sense, he wasn’t too far off. Unlike in the West, homosexuality is not something commonly displayed in Iran. You’d get beaten up by the people way before the authorities are made aware of your show. It isn’t that much different from what it was like in the US some years back.

The “gay” movement is a phenomenon that swooped some countries lately. Most countries around the world didn’t follow suit.

All said and done, you have to give Ahmadinejad some credit for trying. I personally don’t know many heads of state who would agree to confront a hostile crowd like that. Do you think Bush would answer questions at an Iraqi university without screening?[/quote]

I am not surprised you that horrible man credit.

[quote]lixy wrote:

[/quote]

I work with 3 Iranians (from Iran within the last year), who say otherwise.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Please, tell us “what it was like in the US some years back,” and then tell us how you gained this knowledge of yours.
[/quote]

lixy has this aggravating habit of telling Americans what life in America is like.

September 24, 2007
Excerpts from Ahmadinejad’s Speech at Columbia University

I obtained an advanced copy of Ahmadinejad’s speech to Columbia University, and here are some excerpts from it:

• “I like to think there was never a holocaust so it will seem more pioneering when I do it.”

• “When they told you I wanted to ‘wipe Israel off the map,’ that was a translation error. I actually said, ‘I want to destroy all of Israel and rape its children and farm animals.’”

• “If my people are hungry, would it be wrong for me to make them bread even if the U.S. told me not to? Well, what if my people don’t like bread; what if they like nuclear weapons?”

• “Conservatives condemn me for executing gay teenagers, but lucky you progressive are more open-minded about such things.”

• “I’m not funding people who kill U.S. troops; I’m just being anti-war in a more proactive way.”

• “Sorry you had to bump that neo-Nazi so I could speak. Hopefully he can reschedule because I hear he has a very powerful message against the Iraq War.”

• “Because of all the MoveOn.org controversy, the New York Times had to rescind the discounted offer on my ‘Destroy America!’ one page ad.”

• “You shouldn’t let your school be corrupted by having conservatives speak here. When people with their evil views promoting freedom and democracy speak at our country, we kill them!”

• “You guys are great; I’ll kill you last.”

http://www.imao.us/archives/008748.html

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

All said and done, you have to give Ahmadinejad some credit for trying. I personally don’t know many heads of state who would agree to confront a hostile crowd like that. Do you think Bush would answer questions at an Iraqi university without screening?[/quote]

Sure I give him credit. Credit for beating women for showing to much skin. Credit for sponsoring, funding and training terrorists. Credit for being a terrorist himself and holding American hostages, who did nothing to him, holding guns to their heads and threatening their lives. Credit for executions for petty crimes. Credit for enforcing the death penalty for violating “Islamic” law. Credit for the restriction of every kind of freedom in Iran. Credit for putting the world on notice with his peaceful neclear program. Credit for an awe inspiring propaganda campain.

“Homosexuality isn’t commonly displayed in Iran…” You think? You want to know why? Because they will kill you for it ding dong. If muslims are known for anything it certainly is violence.

What we should be doing with this asshole is arrest him for his little stunt with the hostages in '78 & '79 and throw his ass into gitmo with the rest of his asshole freinds. Or we can deport him to France and let them hold him hostage until they give up their nuclear ambitions; since they have new-found-balls. We have an opportunity, we should not miss it.

September 24, 2007

I obtained an advanced copy of Ahmadinejad’s speech to Columbia University, and here are some excerpts from it:

• “I like to think there was never a holocaust so it will seem more pioneering when I do it.”

• “When they told you I wanted to ‘wipe Israel off the map,’ that was a translation error. I actually said, ‘I want to destroy all of Israel and rape its children and farm animals.’”

• “If my people are hungry, would it be wrong for me to make them bread even if the U.S. told me not to? Well, what if my people don’t like bread; what if they like nuclear weapons?”

• “Conservatives condemn me for executing gay teenagers, but lucky you progressive are more open-minded about such things.”

• “I’m not funding people who kill U.S. troops; I’m just being anti-war in a more proactive way.”

• “Sorry you had to bump that neo-Nazi so I could speak. Hopefully he can reschedule because I hear he has a very powerful message against the Iraq War.”

• “Because of all the MoveOn.org controversy, the New York Times had to rescind the discounted offer on my ‘Destroy America!’ one page ad.”

• “You shouldn’t let your school be corrupted by having conservatives speak here. When people with their evil views promoting freedom and democracy speak at our country, we kill them!”

• “You guys are great; I’ll kill you last.”

http://www.imao.us/archives/008748.html[/quote]

This makes great stand up comedy.

Hey, at least him and Bush have something in common, they’re both Longhorn’s fans…

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I have to say that I love the reaction thus far to this clown’s take on gays in Iran, i.e. that they do not exist. In a lot of instances the liberals who’ve been trumpeting this guy’s appearance (as if he’s Elvis at the International in the early-70s) have done an about face. Because the one thing that liberals can’t abide is ANY kind of attack on (or denial of) gays.

Side with Iran against America. Claim his oppressive regime is ‘progressive’. Claim that he is NOT a terrorist and does not SPONSOR terrorism. But never, ever allow him to say that gays are not 100% normal and omnipresent… Nay! LATENT inside of all of us! That is more than ANYONE can stand!

But this Lixy is my favorite type of liberal whack-job. He wants to make excuses and give ‘credit’ for these kinds of remarks. In his mind this guy can say and be forgiven anything, even the disparagement gays, so long as he hates Bush!

September 24, 2007
[/quote]

I get a 403 upon requesting the page.

[quote]DS 007 wrote:
Because the one thing that liberals can’t abide is ANY kind of attack on (or denial of) gays. [/quote]

You lot really need to stop viewing the world in black & white terms.

Let me go on the record here: I don’t think promoting such aberrations does any good to society. I don’t particularly like homosexuals and I make fun of them. Whether such behavior should be criminalized is another story…

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
September 24, 2007

I get a 403 upon requesting the page.[/quote]

http://www.imao.us/archives/008748.html

Worked again for me. It is a humorous right wing blogger.

[quote]lixy wrote:
DS 007 wrote:
Because the one thing that liberals can’t abide is ANY kind of attack on (or denial of) gays.

You lot really need to stop viewing the world in black & white terms.

Let me go on the record here: I don’t think promoting such aberrations does any good to society. I don’t particularly like homosexuals and I make fun of them. Whether such behavior should be criminalized is another story…[/quote]

I have gay friends that I like very much. I also make fun of them and they make fun of me. You seem very intolerant with your statement.

They way they are treated in Iran and elsewhere is shameful. I am glad this madman made this statement as it will open many peoples eyes.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Also relevant: “Would Iran guarantee Bush’s safety if he went to Iran, as Dr Ignorant’s safety is guaranteed?”

The Iranian government doesn’t have the dignity, the intellectual integrity, the understanding of or respect for human rights, let alone the class, to make affirmative answers to those questions possible.

[/quote]

Shit, he wouldn’t make it off the tarmac. His assasin gets 20 extra virgins.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Chushin wrote:

Also relevant: “Would Iran guarantee Bush’s safety if he went to Iran, as Dr Ignorant’s safety is guaranteed?”

The Iranian government doesn’t have the dignity, the intellectual integrity, the understanding of or respect for human rights, let alone the class, to make affirmative answers to those questions possible.

Shit, he wouldn’t make it off the tarmac. His assasin gets 20 extra virgins.

[/quote]

Hell, I’d rather get 20 sluts, at least they know how to fuck. Virgins always bitch about “it” hurting. Doesn’t sound like much fun to me.

You see that’s how your going to get me to convert to Islam, promise me 92 sluts. Virgins are just sooooo boring. :slight_smile:

The Jews are not exactly our friends either. Consider the following statement from Harvard educated, Harvard affiliated, Professor Noel Ignatiev who founded the virulently anti-White journal Race Traitor:

The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists … Race Traitor will not abandon its focus on whiteness, no matter how vehement the pleas and how virtuously oppressed those doing the pleading.

The editors meant it when they replied to a reader, “Make no mistake about it: we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed�??not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”

Noel Ignatiev, Ed.M. '85, Ph.D. '94, C.A.S. '95, and a fellow at the W.E.B. Du Bois Institute.

http://www.harvardmagazine.com/on-line/0902135.html

A reading of Ignatievs Race Traitor magazine, which has won awards and praise from the intellectual elite, makes clear what Professor Ignatiev is preaching and teaching. Ignatiev and his minions, his self-styled New Abolitionists, have only one goal and that goal is the absolute destruction of the White race:

What We Believe

The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race, which means no more and no less than abolishing the privileges of the white skin. Until that task is accomplished, even partial reform will prove elusive, because white influence permeates every issue, domestic and foreign, in US society.

The existence of the white race depends on the willingness of those assigned to it to place their racial interests above class, gender, or any other interests they hold. The defection of enough of its members to make it unreliable as a predictor of behavior will lead to its collapse.

RACE TRAITOR aims to serve as an intellectual center for those seeking to abolish the white race. It will encourage dissent from the conformity that maintains it and popularize examples of defection from its ranks, analyze the forces that hold it together and those that promise to tear it apart. Part of its task will be to promote debate among abolitionists. When possible, it will support practical measures, guided by the principle, Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.

http://racetraitor.org/

Or consider the harmless and kindly words of Jewish supremacist Susan Sontag:

“The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean Algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, and Ballanchine ballets don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history.”

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4408

So really…Muslims/Jews, I dont see either of them as our Pals. Look at the predominance of Jews in our media and look at what most consider the pointless filth of that media and tell me how much the Jews respect this country.

Neither side has our back, or the backs of anyone other than their group. BOTH religions are profoundly and permanently hatefilled towards all others and seek the destruction of all outsiders. Its the only common theme of the JEWS/MUSLIMS. The World needs to place them all back in the Middle East and back away quickly.