No Footballs on LA Beaches

LOS ANGELES (CBS) â?? When you head down to the beach for a little fun this summer, county officials want you to leave the pigskin at home.

The Board of Supervisors this week agreed to raise fines to up to $1,000 for anyone who throws a football or a Frisbee on any beach in Los Angeles County.

In passing the 37-page ordinance on Tuesday, officials sought to outline responsibilities for law enforcement and other public agencies while also providing clarification on beach-goer activities that could potentially disrupt or even injure the public.

Listen up kiddies, protect yourself from the Democratic Mafia destroying our cities and state. This is not a joke, you can be fine for throwing a mother fucking football on the beach…

This “law” took 37 pages to write, to ban footballs and frisbees on LA beaches, un-fucking-believable.

L.A. really is the “no fun zone” isn’t it? What’s the back story? And please keep that from spreading down here…

james

Glad I live in Norcal.

I don’t think this goes far enough. Studies from UC Berkeley show that football is just a glorification of male aggression and has no place in any progressive society. The plastics used in frisbees and all the non-biodegradeable materials used in surfboards all contribute to climate change. People running all over the beach contribute to erosion. Ideally only special “green squads” should be allowed on beaches to save whales and study climate change and only after a thorough environmental impact assessment. /sarcasm

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
I don’t think this goes far enough. Studies from UC Berkeley show that football is just a glorification of male aggression and has no place in any progressive society. The plastics used in frisbees and all the non-biodegradeable materials used in surfboards all contribute to climate change. People running all over the beach contribute to erosion. Ideally only special “green squads” should be allowed on beaches to save whales and study climate change and only after a thorough environmental impact assessment. /sarcasm[/quote]

Don’t you worry, Northern California is planning to expand the ban on plastics, even applying the ban to restaurants, coffee shops, and places like that.

Wow, what a crock. Is this really a problem? Why in the world is this even a topic, doesn’t the gov have enough big issues to worry about. Speaking of big issues, did we ever get to the bottom of the whole steroids in baseball? Nevermind the economy, wars, fraud, etc.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Wow, what a crock. Is this really a problem? Why in the world is this even a topic, doesn’t the gov have enough big issues to worry about. Speaking of big issues, did we ever get to the bottom of the whole steroids in baseball? Nevermind the economy, wars, fraud, etc.

[/quote]

The reason I brought this up, is to show what happens when a Democratic Mafia takes over an entire state. They pass stupid worthless laws, I am trying to warn T-Nation of the dangers of shit like this.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[/quote]

The reason I brought this up, is to show what happens when a Democratic Mafia takes over an entire state. They pass stupid worthless laws, I am trying to warn T-Nation of the dangers of shit like this.[/quote]

Oh i agree, hope my post didn’t make it seem otherwise, maybe it was poorly worded. “Is this really a problem” was supposed to mean do we really need this shit enforced. Sorry for the misunderstanding Max.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
LOS ANGELES (CBS) â?? When you head down to the beach for a little fun this summer, county officials want you to leave the pigskin at home.

The Board of Supervisors this week agreed to raise fines to up to $1,000 for anyone who throws a football or a Frisbee on any beach in Los Angeles County.

In passing the 37-page ordinance on Tuesday, officials sought to outline responsibilities for law enforcement and other public agencies while also providing clarification on beach-goer activities that could potentially disrupt or even injure the public.

Listen up kiddies, protect yourself from the Democratic Mafia destroying our cities and state. This is not a joke, you can be fine for throwing a mother fucking football on the beach…

This “law” took 37 pages to write, to ban footballs and frisbees on LA beaches, un-fucking-believable. [/quote]

You guys are being turned into a bunch of pantie wastes by your overlords.

Just think, every other state loves to follow CA’s example when it comes to looting their citizenry so we all can look forward to the same.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
I don’t think this goes far enough. Studies from UC Berkeley show that football is just a glorification of male aggression and has no place in any progressive society. The plastics used in frisbees and all the non-biodegradeable materials used in surfboards all contribute to climate change. People running all over the beach contribute to erosion. Ideally only special “green squads” should be allowed on beaches to save whales and study climate change and only after a thorough environmental impact assessment. /sarcasm[/quote]

Oh, I get it now!

Everything you type is a sarcastic jest and not meant to be taken seriously.

Carry on.

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
L.A. really is the “no fun zone” isn’t it? What’s the back story? And please keep that from spreading down here…

james[/quote]

The back story: polititians who can’t earn a living on their own needed a reason to take your shit - and obviously, frisbee and football are dangerous beach activities.

I just want to know how much the fine is for swimming…?

How is a football less dangerous than a volleyball? WTF?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The reason I brought this up, is to show what happens when a Democratic Mafia takes over an entire state. They pass stupid worthless laws.[/quote]

The guys from the other team aren’t any better at this!

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The reason I brought this up, is to show what happens when a Democratic Mafia takes over an entire state. They pass stupid worthless laws.[/quote]

The guys from the other team aren’t any better at this![/quote]

The problem is, in Cali there IS no other team.

/thankful every day to have escaped from there.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
/thankful every day to have escaped from there.[/quote]

How’s your weather there in Utah today? It’s 78 degrees here, might take my son to the beach after he gets out of school.

Don’t forget, there’s a lot more conservatives here than you think. And there’s a lot of us guys who take a stance one way or another.

james

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

The guys from the other team aren’t any better at this![/quote]

Not a single Republican would have voted for this, even the evil old White men (aka the GOP) would allow people to throw a football around on a beach. This Democratic Mafia is single handedly ruining this state.

Next up…being taxed for heavy breathing.

I also want to bring up something mentioned earlier, about California being the first to pioneer shit. Pioneering something does not make it a good thing. We passed a statewide Global Warming law that chased business right out of the state. So what are you left with ? A state that spent (in a span of 6 months) $2.6 Billion more than projected, and took in $2.6 Billion less in expected revenue.

Footballs were getting lodged in the blowholes of whales. Yeah.

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
/thankful every day to have escaped from there.[/quote]

How’s your weather there in Utah today? It’s 78 degrees here, might take my son to the beach after he gets out of school.
[/quote]
Reminds me of the California tourism ads I see from time to time. “Come to California, we have, uh…nice weather…and really cool movie stars…and uh…”

Chicago ins’t much better though haha.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

You guys are being turned into a bunch of pantie wastes by your overlords.

Just think, every other state loves to follow CA’s example when it comes to looting their citizenry so we all can look forward to the same. [/quote]

What exactly is panty waste?

the time it took you to ask that you could have used the google to look it up