T Nation

No Fly Zones Over the Moon

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/article2432999.ece

"No-fly zones will come into effect on the moon for the very first time by the end of this month! Why, even buffer zones that spacecraft may have to avoid will come into existence. The reason: avoiding any spraying of rocket exhaust or dust onto certain historical sites and artefacts on the moon."

This is just crazy talk. How much traffic are they expecting?

well did they send this notice out inter-galactically? without proper notice, those aliens will just keep buzzing the moon on their way here to mutilate cattle and "abduct" the people off their meds.

fuckin aliens. they don't give a shit about the environment.

LMAO!

Commercial space flight is supposed to be the new thing, but why they're putting up no tresspassing signs right now when the commercial flights are barely getting started is a little odd.

Wasn't there some jazz about military bases on the dark side of the moon in that "Behold a Pale Horse" book. I guess they are just covering their asses since private sector folks are putting on Space boots.

Shit, I guess I'll have to cancel my private charter next week.

I'm the pilot and we're not going to cancel a thing.

The Temporal Infractions Committee seems to have done their job well as there were no visitors from the future in any of the footage I've seen of Neil Armstrong's first steps on the Moon.

No refunds!