No Chubbies (Commercial)

lol

LOL Indeed!

It’s funny how I’ve never actually seen that on the T.V.

i actually saw it on TV before but i guess its for a gym based in Colorado (not sure why theyd air it in Mass)

i saw a couple more of em on Youtube and one news thing on the actual gym. i guess they do things like chain you to your machine and throw cupcakes at you. its more a gym geared towards fat loss rather than mass building.

i think its good though because these fat people want everyone to sympathize for them and these people do the complete opposite. its great and i guess they have a good success rate.

Hilarious

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i guess they do things like chain you to your machine and throw cupcakes at you. [/quote]

I can’t imagine throwing cupcakes at fat people would be an effective method for getting them to lose weight.

www.theantigym.com

“With live DJ’s, cage dancers, and our elite co-ed Ravish Room, Anti-Gym boasts the hottest facilities and clientele in Denver.”

What the hell? Cage dancers? Yes, I’ll totally be maintaining my workout intensity in that environment…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i guess they do things like chain you to your machine and throw cupcakes at you.

I can’t imagine throwing cupcakes at fat people would be an effective method for getting them to lose weight.

www.theantigym.com

“With live DJ’s, cage dancers, and our elite co-ed Ravish Room, Anti-Gym boasts the hottest facilities and clientele in Denver.”

What the hell? Cage dancers? Yes, I’ll totally be maintaining my workout intensity in that environment… [/quote]

like i said i think theyre more aimed at fat loss. they probaly use hot girls dancing in cages as visual motivation for the people there. i think what they have works because theyre telling you straight up, youre fat and no one likes you because of it. these people know it deep down but they figure since no one is adressing it and making excuses for them (think planet fitness) they dont do anything about it. so what they do is just tell them the truth and it hurts and they do something about it. i dont feel bad for fat people at all. i dont think they should be considered disabled because theyre 4-500 pounds and i dont think they deserve special rights for being lazy and disgusting.

As funny as I think this is, this place will obviously go bankrupt.

The owner took a “cool” idea and ran with it before figuring out if it would actually attract enough paying members.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:

The owner took a “cool” idea and ran with it before figuring out if it would actually attract enough paying members.[/quote]

i dont know, controversy sells though and i think this place is doing just fine. i mean, i did see one of their commercials and i live half the country away. they probaly just like break these people down and build them up like a bootcamp.

Natural Nate wrote:

The owner took a “cool” idea and ran with it before figuring out if it would actually attract enough paying members.

i dont know, controversy sells though and i think this place is doing just fine. i mean, i did see one of their commercials and i live half the country away. they probaly just like break these people down and build them up like a bootcamp. [/quote]

Controversy gets publicity. However fat people don’t like being made fun of, and they sure as hell aren’t going to spend money to be in an environment where they are ridiculed…as much as they might need it.
Advertising like this has been done before and the results were terrible. I live in Colorado. I saw the ads a lot several months ago. Not anymore.

Check out the Fox News interview on his web site. I don’t think they even allow fat people in there.

Co-ed showers? A “ravish room” limited to men under 11% body fat? I don’t think this place caters to weight loss at all, other than to obtain single digit body fat levels.

lol@ under 11% body fat. i guess im not allowed. in that case, fuck him. hahaha

either way i think the commercials are lolercoaster

[quote]yorik wrote:

Co-ed showers? A “ravish room” limited to men under 11% body fat? [/quote]

There’s no way I would enter either one of those rooms unless there were a lot of hot prostitutes involved. And they only had sex with me. And they weren’t prositutes.

Basically I wouldn’t go in there.

Bauer97 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i guess they do things like chain you to your machine and throw cupcakes at you.

www.theantigym.com

What the hell? Cage dancers? Yes, I’ll totally be maintaining my workout intensity in that environment…

like i said i think theyre more aimed at fat loss. they probaly use hot girls dancing in cages as visual motivation for the people there. i think what they have works because theyre telling you straight up, youre fat and no one likes you because of it.
[/quote]

I dont know about you… but if your a jerk no one likes you regardless of how you look… personality is also a good thing.