No Chest, Need Tips

i am a pretty big boy and i have good thick back, shoulders and arms.
my chest also looks full with my t-shirt on but when im naked, its weirdly shaped and when i squeeze it, its soft.

there is nothing i can do to change its shape but at least i want it to be hard and full when flexed.

since i never got any satisfying results, i now hate training chest.

i train my basement gym and i have an adjustable bench and lots of free weights. also i have a weighted vest and heavy resistance band.

is there anything you can suggest to full that god damn chest?

Incline dumbbell press and regular flat benching I would say.

What are you doing now?

What kind of stats are we looking at. ESPECIALLY in light of recent threads that rhyme with “bull mouse” and such, it would seem foolish to not ask, since you simply quantify yourself as a “big boy”.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
What kind of stats are we looking at. ESPECIALLY in light of recent threads that rhyme with “bull mouse” and such, it would seem foolish to not ask, since you simply quantify yourself as a “big boy”. [/quote]

Agreed. No one can tell you where to go if we don’t know where you are now…and many newbs see something different than the rest of us.

Weird shaped chests are something we see a lot especially from newer lifters who don’t what a role MUSCULAR SIZE plays in how a muscle works. There are many competitors with a large gap at the at sternum. If they are big enough, no one is looking at that.

OP just sounds fat to me.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
What are you doing now?[/quote]
x2

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
What kind of stats are we looking at. ESPECIALLY in light of recent threads that rhyme with “bull mouse” and such, it would seem foolish to not ask, since you simply quantify yourself as a “big boy”. [/quote]
Agreed. No one can tell you where to go if we don’t know where you are now…and many newbs see something different than the rest of us.[/quote]
Also x2 all this. It’s all relevant before we can dish out useful advice.

Where are you, weight and fat-wise, compared to where you were last year?

Based on your pics in that thread, you were carrying a decent amount of fat (over a solid build). There’s a chance you just tend to carry bodyfat in the pec area, making it even harder to see the muscle there compared to your arms or back.

good pecs and average pecs dont look very different to me. it is the only muscle of mine where hypertrophy is not a primary concern.
i imagine if i did care about pectoral hypertrophy it would be easy to do. i would do a cable fly/dumbbell bench superset or something like that. but you have a home gym. so maybe use bands with dumbbell flies, idk