T Nation

NO/Cellmass, Do I Need a Shake?

I am taking NO preworkout, and Cellmass post workout. Can I still consume a protein shake during my workout?, or should I not consume anything during workout?

Sure you can is more calories, if your in need by all means

Phill

i always have some type a protein during my workout; its usually Surge then i have another one after my workout is complete

The only reason I was skeptical, is because both NO and Cellmass say they need to be consumed on an empty stomach, but if a protein shake during workout doesn’t affect the results of cellmass, then I will definetly take it during.

[quote]steveb244 wrote:
The only reason I was skeptical, is because both NO and Cellmass say they need to be consumed on an empty stomach, but if a protein shake during workout doesn’t affect the results of cellmass, then I will definetly take it during.[/quote]

Well if you want to get into minutia id drop the useless NO supp and overpriced creatine get Surge, Grow! and regular creatine.

Phill

I have been taking BSN NO explode and Cell-Mass for the past 3 days as directed. I have come across alot of articles on this site for it, and against it. If I CONTINUE to use it, will it do me more harm than if I discontinue using it. I can no longer return it, and I am really frustrated as to what to do. I just don’t want to use it for the 4 weeks, and then find, that I was better of without it. Input will be much appreciated.

It will not harm you to use what you have left. Just use this as a learning experience that you wasted your money and you could have the same results for much cheaper by using protein and/or Surge and creatine monohydrate with proper nutrition.

[quote]steveb244 wrote:
I have been taking BSN NO explode and Cell-Mass for the past 3 days as directed. I have come across alot of articles on this site for it, and against it. If I CONTINUE to use it, will it do me more harm than if I discontinue using it. I can no longer return it, and I am really frustrated as to what to do. I just don’t want to use it for the 4 weeks, and then find, that I was better of without it. Input will be much appreciated.[/quote]

if you continue using it will notice your wallet being lighter and your physic will remain no different from when you started.

[quote]blok wrote:
steveb244 wrote:
I have been taking BSN NO explode and Cell-Mass for the past 3 days as directed. I have come across alot of articles on this site for it, and against it. If I CONTINUE to use it, will it do me more harm than if I discontinue using it. I can no longer return it, and I am really frustrated as to what to do. I just don’t want to use it for the 4 weeks, and then find, that I was better of without it. Input will be much appreciated.

if you continue using it will notice your wallet being lighter and your physic will remain no different from when you started.[/quote]

I disagree. He might be one of the 0.000000001% who respond well to it.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:

I disagree. He might be one of the 0.000000001% who respond well to it.[/quote]

Like HHH or Ronnie Coleman?

why all the hate for cellmass?

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

I disagree. He might be one of the 0.000000001% who respond well to it.

Like HHH or Ronnie Coleman?[/quote]

Yes, I’m sure they are only hyooge because of NOX and Cell Mass.

[quote]MP1 wrote:
why all the hate for cellmass?[/quote]

From my understanding creatine, no matter how many esters or malates are attached, is creatine. Plain old Creatine Monohydrate is all you need maybe with an insulinogenic partner to facilitate delivery (Surge).

Some companies keep advancing plain old creatine with bells and whistles esters and ethyls and such to charge you close to a hundred buck for a bottle of it and part you from your money faster.

D

Dude.
Don’t feel too bad about it.
No one here can deny that those products work (if they do they are lying)…just that its overpriced for what you want it for.

Let me summarize the feelings while providing some truth:

NO Xplode - The ENTIRE Nitrous Oxide supplement class is being questioned here, not just that brand…but most who have used that product will get a nice energy boost - there is caffeine in it…empty stomach helps give you that kick same as it would with coffee.

CellMass - its creatine…but as others have mentioned…too fancy…too pricey…but it IS creatine…flavored

So use it up…its not a waste…its just that there may be better uses for that money on your next supplement purchase occasion…