No Bull Muscle Building Plan

Anyone read this book by Kelly Baggett? I acquired it from a friend and while there is nothing new or groundbreaking I think its a great book with lots of useful information. It main premise is based on a 14 day plan of mass phase, followed by a smaller fat burning phase. I have yet to try it but even aside from the program itself I believe it has lots of useful and often overlooked information.

Opinions?

14 day mass plan? Smaller fat loss phase? hmmm.

Im gonna give it a try in a couple weeks, its basically mini cycles of bulking and cutting. Its a great read even for more intermediate lifters, i believe its available in e-book format if anyone is interested.

Ahh ok. Continuous cycles of bulking and cutting, not just one. I am a big believer in this. I think at the very least it keeps things mentally fresh, and just staying motivated can make a big difference.

Would you mind emailing me this?

ive been dying to check it out, but im 16 and i cant really afford to pay $40 for a book when im paying $100 a month for gas, and i still havent found a job

thanks

[quote]ericmeister3000 wrote:
Would you mind emailing me this?

ive been dying to check it out, but im 16 and i cant really afford to pay $40 for a book when im paying $100 a month for gas, and i still havent found a job

thanks[/quote]

If no one will email you it, get on Baggett’s site, higher-faster-sports.com, and read articles 2, 8, 9, 10, 11 (counting from the top down)in the “no bull bodybuilding articles” section. These articles will give you quite a bit of the info that’s found in the book. Yes, the book has a lot of specifics that make the book still worth buying even after reading all the articles, but its plenty to get you started.

[quote]downintucson wrote:
If no one will email you it, get on Baggett’s site, higher-faster-sports.com, and read articles 2, 8, 9, 10, 11 (counting from the top down)in the “no bull bodybuilding articles” section.

These articles will give you quite a bit of the info that’s found in the book. Yes, the book has a lot of specifics that make the book still worth buying even after reading all the articles, but its plenty to get you started.
[/quote]

Thanks, i just got out of school for the summer so i have plenty of time to read these articles

So have you or your friend gotten a chance to try it? What were the results?

[quote]tbohacker wrote:
Anyone read this book by Kelly Baggett? I acquired it from a friend and while there is nothing new or groundbreaking I think its a great book with lots of useful information. It main premise is based on a 14 day plan of mass phase, followed by a smaller fat burning phase. I have yet to try it but even aside from the program itself I believe it has lots of useful and often overlooked information.

Opinions? [/quote]

Sounds like a recipe for little to no gains to me.

“Bulking” and “cutting” cycles are useful, and there is benefit in alternating between the two. But 14 days of bulking (2 weeks) and even shorter periods of cutting are just going to wind up with you spinning your wheels and getting nowhere fast.