No Ass

[quote]samsmarts wrote:

Lunges are the best direct workout for your rear.

[/quote]
To make them more “ass specific”, place the front foot on a plate or platform. It increases the range of motion for the glutes. 6" is about maximum height is is BRUTAL.

TNT

Sumo deads ass well.

I’ve ripped more then one pair of boxers doing medium-wide stance squats… i now squat in boxer briefs

[quote]JNeves wrote:
I’ve ripped more then one pair of boxers doing medium-wide stance squats… i now squat in boxer briefs[/quote]

LOL - I thought I was the only one who did that…

The first time it happened to me I thought I was hearing my pants rip. I think it was around rep 5 of a twenty-rep “breathing” set of squats. Yes I went and did all 20 reps.

[quote]Warrior Spirit wrote:
JNeves wrote:
I’ve ripped more then one pair of boxers doing medium-wide stance squats… i now squat in boxer briefs

LOL - I thought I was the only one who did that…[/quote]

I’ve had ACL repair and know that for some people like me, deep squats may not be possible. With that said, there’s plenty of great exercises mentioned here that would work wonders. Just be careful with the deep squats. As said before, slow, no bounce. Wear wraps if you feel the need.

my choices
1.Lunges
2.Step ups
3.Stairmaster

Lots of sex helps.

[quote]Rololicious wrote:
Lots of sex helps.[/quote]

I’ve been pounding my woman for years now and her ass is no bigger or muscular, am I doing something wrong?