No Article Today?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

On the other hand, the OP was acting like we’re all OWED a daily article. We get a TON of priceless free articles around here and he’s crying about one damned day without one. lol

[/quote]

Absolutely. Besides, I’d take one good article a week over 5 mediocre ones.

Do we really need another one of these?

With respect to that article:

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
I am disappoint in their homosex
[/quote]

Well said!

[quote]therajraj wrote:

With respect to that article:[/quote]

LOL!! Did you make that?

[quote]therajraj wrote:

LOL!! Did you make that?[/quote]

haha nah, found a thread on another site full of workout comics.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

haha nah, found a thread on another site full of workout comics.[/quote]

Link? That was some truly funny shit!!

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

haha nah, found a thread on another site full of workout comics.[/quote]

Link? That was some truly funny shit!![/quote]

http://4chanarchive.org/brchive/dspl_thread.php5?thread_id=4860904&x=fit+comics

TBH, you won’t get most of them unless you follow 4chan culture and the memes.

oh and its NSFW

God I hope this .gif works…

I got tears in my eyes, lol

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
So many folks are just on the attack these days.

[/quote]

Didn’t you recently go on a multiple post tirade of personal attacks on some kid and his wife, who you’ve never met, because he disagreed with your opinion?

Oh that’s right, he “fixed” your post, which YOU think is stupid so HE deserved the personal attacks, but in your opinion OP of this thread didn’t, so WE shouldn’t.

LOL @ your high horse[/quote]
[/quote]
lol. anonym is the shit.

I got tears in my eyes, lol[/quote]

Oh my god! LOL!

Everything about that gif is hilarious.

save

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:

I got tears in my eyes, lol[/quote]

Oh my god! LOL!

Everything about that gif is hilarious.

save[/quote]

amazing! I saw a guy at my old gym (on base) go for a bench PR with 405… set up like normal except feet on the bench. Then as he starts to lower it down he pops to the form in that gif (biggest arch ever. ass 2 feet off the bench) and screams louder than i’ve ever heard in the gym. It was awesome. Got the rep up and then was high fiving everyone of his boys around him like a mofo. It was amazing! Never seen anything like it before

Scooting dog ftw!

So many folks are just on the attack these days.

[/quote]

Didn’t you recently go on a multiple post tirade of personal attacks on some kid and his wife, who you’ve never met, because he disagreed with your opinion?

Oh that’s right, he “fixed” your post, which YOU think is stupid so HE deserved the personal attacks, but in your opinion OP of this thread didn’t, so WE shouldn’t.

LOL @ your high horse[/quote]

how did you get your acid post to disappear? Guess you found your own post a bit much.

and you do have that wrong, but that would creep me out if you remembered all my posts. The person that I had an exchange with had flamed me previously.

how did you get your acid post to disappear? Guess you found your own post a bit much.

[/quote]

WAT?

Mind telling me what your talking about?

Trust me, I have no problem telling it like it is. Remind me whatthefuck you are talking about and I’ll retype whateverthefuck you think I removed.

LOL @ you again.

The person that I had an exchange with had flamed me previously.
[/quote]

Also, what are you 12?

I mean, “he did it first”? Really?

I just don’t get how you justify acting like an ass, and then have the nerve to come in and give other people shit for it.

Look up the word “integrity” then have some.

[/quote]

WAT?

Trust me, I have no problem telling it like it is. Remind me whatthefuck you are talking about and I’ll retype whateverthefuck you think I removed.

LOL @ you again.[/quote]

I remember reading that thread and some of the posts she made. Apparently anyone who checks these forums regularly and doesn’t have the memory of an Alzheimer’s patient is creepy.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

was there really a reason to jump all butt-hurt on the OP for asking this question?

[/quote]
Yes.[/quote]

Yeah! Get him!
[/quote]

Clicking on this inane thread was worth it just to see Deb’s new avi. This is a good day.

The person that I had an exchange with had flamed me previously.
[/quote]

Also, what are you 12?

I mean, “he did it first”? Really?

I just don’t get how you justify acting like an ass, and then have the nerve to come in and give other people shit for it.

Look up the word “integrity” then have some.[/quote]

No, but your post made it seem as if I came out of nowhere with my comments.

Of course I have the nerve. Why wouldn’t I? Why would you think I can’t comment on a thread?

Have I gone after someone in a thread before, Yes. Does that mean I can’t comment on another thread about people going after someone for asking a question, No.

Cut the integrity crap. This has nothing to do with it.

[/quote]

WAT?

LOL @ you again.[/quote]

I really thought you had the first post on here going after the OP. Maybe I have Alzheimers (nod to Raj) but I read a post lambasting the OP and it was you.

It is a laugh at me if I am wrong.

I don’t need to trust you fella, it’s the internet. I am not buying a car from you.

I really thought you had the first post on here going after the OP. Maybe I have Alzheimers (nod to Raj) but I read a post lambasting the OP and it was you.

[/quote]

Nope, wasn’t me.

Nice try though.