NO and Fat Burner?

Does taking these supplements together counteract each other at all? I know one company provides a product with both in it but i thought i remembered someone telling me not to take them together. Also what body fat % should i get down to before taking the NO, no reason to take a supplement to get vascular when you have a layer of fat? Thanks

I got a simpler answer:

Don’t take NO supplements, they are shit.

I agree with rsg.
The amazing thing is that the company BSN has a class-action lawsuit against their creatine product, and if a company is willing to risk their business ethics and revenue on a simple supplement like that, what are they doing with their other products?

I respect your opinions, thanks, but i gotta say I got some good results using v12 a few years ago. Do you think that it is not safe or fake pumps with no muscle gains?

If you like the pump and believe in that stuff , i’d just buy some AKG , the main ingredient in NoXpLode and add in some CEE(which can’t be made…) It’s amazing what BSN has done with their marketing. Even now , knowing what i know, when I look at their marketing scheme , it impresses the hell out of me.

[quote]zooropa1150 wrote:
If you like the pump and believe in that stuff , i’d just buy some AKG , the main ingredient in NoXpLode and add in some CEE(which can’t be made…) It’s amazing what BSN has done with their marketing. Even now , knowing what i know, when I look at their marketing scheme , it impresses the hell out of me.[/quote]

Hey I kind of know a little bit more about this lawsuit with BSN since the Nutrition Store i work at deals with the guy who is dealing with the lawsuit. Supposedly the guy who is doing the lawsuit is a total ass to work with. He got mad at BSN for not giving him a discount because he thought he bought a lot from them to sell at his store and wants to push more of his own supplements that his store makes. But also I heard from my “superior” at work BSN CEE can be made, but due to this lawsuit they have changed it to something new called AVPT or something similar to that. This is what I heard, I am not 100% sure on this. No one at my work likes BSN either, so it would be pointless for them to praise them.

Overall to the OP BSN products suck in my opinion. They are the newbie products and are a magnet to people who do not know much about supplements. Stick with the basics creatine mono, Aminos, fish oil, protein, and if you need a boost just take a caffeine pill. Thats all I take and it is working great for me.

[quote]rsg wrote:
I got a simpler answer:

Don’t take NO supplements, they are shit.[/quote]

Yeah, I bought some NO to see what all the fuss was about, nothing really. I think there is more to the psychological effect than the actual product it self. I got bout half a tub left, gonna finish it, I dont like throwing out supplements.