Nitromine

Just wondering if anyone has tried any of Advanced Genetics products? Was reading about Glutacene in one of the old Poliquin Q & A’s and decided to give it a try. Anyone else have any feedback?

Just bumping this up. I’m interested to hear what people think about Glutacene.

Yea same question here, only about the reformulated Nitromine by Gen-mag (PRD is the actual company or something like that). This newer version was reformulated by Eric Serrano.

Yea, what’s up with the nitromine. It claims that each tab is equal to something like 45 g of protein. How come they haven’t gotten more publicity?

i think its more like each tab equals 6grams - 10g of protein, that will digest totally in 5 minutes, and is supposed to be effective primarily post work out. Again Bump for experiences.

Hey guys. I’ve used Glutacene. I think it is an excellent product. I experienced less soreness, faster recuperation and a tremendous increase in workout endurance. I even noticed an improvement in recovery between sets. My muscles also seemed harder and fuller. The taste is ok (especially considering the amount of BCAA’s in there). The only REAL drawback is the price. I forger the specifics but depending on how often you workout, it might cost over $100 a month. I don’t feel, however, that the results can justify such a high price. Androsol (I know, completely different products) works better and is much cheaper.

recently i came accross “BCAA STACK” by universal nutrition. it looks to be a glutacene clone and much cheaper.

What about nitromine? Has anyone tried that? What were your results?

ok well it seems no one has tried nitromine. I am gonna try it in a month or so, and i will let you guys know after i am done.

Nitromine Ingredients (and claims)
5 HTP increase CNS (Central Nervous System) synthesis of serotonin levels which effects sleep, depression, appetite, and pain sensations

L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, Glutamine and OKG
nuttin’ mind blowing here. outlaw

Just ordered some nitromine. I’ll let you guys know how it works out for me.

I am currently using glutacene and having experienced less soreness and increased recovery. I also take the nitromine post workout. Its hard to tell so far abuot the nitromine but recovery seems good. Since I have 2 nutrition stores I am interested in the results. Glutacene is an excellent product but the costs keep many customers away.

Advanced Genetics is a good company; Glutacene is a nice product. I’ve been using it for a year and a half, I’d estimate (wrote about it a few times in the early days of the forum). For a long time I sipped it during workouts, and felt greater endurance. Then I tried adding it to my post workout shake (no Surge for this boy yet as it keeps selling out!) and though the taste of the shake gets goofy, I like the feeling I get that it’s assisting in my recovery. It is expensive, though, no question about it.

Everybody says the products are too expensive. Did you buy them from a GNC or order them directly from their website? Also, has anyone tried any generic equivalents that work?