Nitrix Serving Size

I know that sometimes companies put a higher serving size on a supplement to make you buy more. I was just wondering if anyone takes Nitrix by BSN and what they thought of 3 tablets 3 times a day.

Why would you pay money for that garbage?

[quote]NORSE45 wrote:
I know that sometimes companies put a higher serving size on a supplement to make you buy more. I was just wondering if anyone takes Nitrix by BSN and what they thought of 3 tablets 3 times a day.[/quote]

Just out of curiousity, did you do any research for the product before you purchased it ?

I personally dont have anything good to say BSN’s products. I think they are mostly just good marketing and placebo effect.

–JB

I have not purchased that “garbage”. Just a simple question.

T take 4 3 times a day and it works great have noticed gains its almost as good as Cell Mass wich is bar none the best supplement on the market today. I dont know why BSN gets trashed so much here but there is an extremely palatable differeance and with both of these I have made big gains.

Seems to help with pumps, but not sure about the dosage, seems to me 9 a day is a lot. not real happy with Nitrix, but the label does say something about seeing result the MORE U TAKE (RIP OFF??? OR WHAT

Most BSN products i believe are next to worthless, but their syntha-6 isnt a bad product. I like it because it gives me 10 grams of fiber per shake.

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
its almost as good as Cell Mass wich is bar none the best supplement on the market today.[/quote]

Ok…this is some kind of joke right? You really can’t be serious with this crap…

I am. What do u think is?

A lot of peoples on this site say that Nitrix doesn’t work. A lot of people on this site also say it doesn’t work because of one of the writers. I’m pretty sure a lot of these people haven’t tried it either.

The Placebo effect can be a viable explanation for NoX products… HOWEVER… when one takes creatine, or Spike, or even protein powder, is there no placebo effect at all? Sounds a little curious… Now , would i spend 50 bucks on 500 grams of it? NO. But some people should at least try it before condeming it to hell. I must say, I would start with a low dosage of the product, and then move up. This way, your body doesn’t get used to it as quickly.