T Nation

Nitric Oxide

As alot of you know there is a supplement called nitric oxide. I just wanted to know if people have herd of (NO2) by (MRI) which is relativly new June 2004. Anyway they clame that other nitric oxide supplements that have anything other than arginine are falty science. They also state that NO2 with (PHYLEX9)is the best delivary system there is. They say there formula is better than any other nitric oxide like (nox2)and also clame that ist better than any creatine for enhancing muscle growth, strenth and endurance because creatine holds water retention and NO2 increases blood flow to create a huge pumped up muscle that looks bigger and stays that way for hours after you work out.
I just wanted to know if some of you have tried NO2 by MRI or any other nitric oxide product? and if you could share your results that you got while on NO2 or any other nitric supplement?

DO you think it’s the best supplement out there without getting into steriods?

Here is an exerpt from Shugart.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsession?id=528254

Read this link to a T-nation article on the subject by Brad Johnson. If it doesn’t work do a search on the site for it.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459691

[quote]Quadethefinest wrote:
As alot of you know there is a supplement called nitric oxide. I just wanted to know if people have herd of (NO2) by (MRI) which is relativly new June 2004. Anyway they clame that other nitric oxide supplements that have anything other than arginine are falty science. They also state that NO2 with (PHYLEX9)is the best delivary system there is. They say there formula is better than any other nitric oxide like (nox2)and also clame that ist better than any creatine for enhancing muscle growth, strenth and endurance because creatine holds water retention and NO2 increases blood flow to create a huge pumped up muscle that looks bigger and stays that way for hours after you work out.
I just wanted to know if some of you have tried NO2 by MRI or any other nitric oxide product? and if you could share your results that you got while on NO2 or any other nitric supplement?

DO you think it’s the best supplement out there without getting into steriods?[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This questions gets asked once or more every week.

Do a T-Nation search to find out the real deal on this stuff.

There has been many other threads on this forum regarding NO2 and similar supplements. There has also been articles on this site relating to these supplements. If you use the search engine you should be able to find the info you’re looking for.

If you want to save time and not do a search the concensus is that these supplements are a big fat waste of money!

i tried NO2 a few months back and noticed a slightly better pump…that’s it. howver, a couple of my buddies (who are also in the Army)loved it and said that it really helped their endurance. so, it might help endurance for some people…not for me though…

As other people have pointed out, there are articles here that cover the “NO” topic.

As far as my experience, it is a waste of money and time. I happened to get a bottle for free as part of a special promotion. I am thankful I paid nothing for it since it was worthless. There may have been a slight, short lived increase in “pump”, but that is useless to me. I can get the same result by finishing off my routine with an isolation move with low weight and high reps for free.

You can use your money more wisely on this one great supplement and get MUCH better results. That supplement is food.