Niptuck!!!

Does anyone watch this show on FX??? I watched the whole second season and it was definately the most twisted show I’ve ever seen on TV. I just watched the season finale. Unbelievable. Anyone else watch this regularly?

yeah man i used to. it’s great. hot as hell women and twisted ass plots. unfortunately i haven’t seen it in about 6 weeks. i guess f*ck it - i’ll wait for the DVD and then have a marathon some time when i don’t have work, school, a girlfriend, and football (albeit only watching / going to games) to occupy all of my time.

FX is really steppnig up with N/T and The Shield - best two shows on TV - period.

Bastard F*ck Guy

yeah. i have been watching since midway last year and all i can say is that every week it is better than the previous one. i yelled out loud at the end of the finale tongiht. effing crazy how good the writing is. i tell everyone i know that if they aren’t watching this show they should. they will be hooked.
what were your impressions of the finale?

The wierdest show I’ve ever been addicted to. I’ve watched every episode they’ve made and most everyone one of them have left me sitting on my couch thinking, “That’s fucked up”.

I would love to watch a show like this. The only problem I have is this very weak stomach when it comes to anything cutting open human skin. Let a guy get ripped in half by a monster, no big deal, beheadings? great… just that image of a blade or something slowly opening living (or dead) flesh like a zipper makes me run and hide.

Vegita ~ Prince of all Sayajins

Best show on the tube. Now we have to wait 6 months to see what happened to Dr. Troy.

I love this show. It’s one of the only 3 or 4 shows I turn on my TV for…it’s really crazy. I couldn’t believe the season finale.

Agreed. N/T, The Shield and one of my new favorites, Rescue Me are some of the best shows on TV.

[quote]Loki wrote:
Agreed. N/T, The Shield and one of my new favorites, Rescue Me are some of the best shows on TV.[/quote]

I love Rescue Me as well - Dennis Leary makes me cry.

On a side note - I hope Dr. Troy dies so I won’t have to listen to my wife talk about what she would do to Dr. Troy if she was ever alone with him. For christ’s sake - I’m sittin right there.

I am totally addicted to nip/tuck and The Shield! The best programs on t.v. right now!

I’m with you rainjack, my wife just loves Christian. She said in personalties, I’m a hybrid between the two doctors. That left me scratching my head.
“Sancho”

The best line in the finale was when Ava was breaking up with Matt and she says “Look another water mark! Did you do this Matt?!” and then he goes " NO! Are you on your period?!" That shit was hilaaaaarious! Good plot twist at the end with Dr. Troy.

Rescue Me is awesome, Denis Leary is the man, although I may like Franco’s character as much. Especially the episode where he was telling one of the guys how a girl peed on him in the shower and when asked if he peed on her, he replies, without skipping a beat, “You’re goddamn right I did.”

FX has definately stepped it up a notch this season. My favorite line from Rescue Me is from last week’s episode where Dennis Leary’s character is confronted by the female firefighter and he says something along the lines of “You serve two purposes in this house, you can give me a blowjob or you can make me a sandwich. I’m not in the mood for head and I ate a late breakfast.” I cracked up.

[quote]Jason05 wrote:
FX has definately stepped it up a notch this season. My favorite line from Rescue Me is from last week’s episode where Dennis Leary’s character is confronted by the female firefighter and he says something along the lines of “You serve two purposes in this house, you can give me a blowjob or you can make me a sandwich. I’m not in the mood for head and I ate a late breakfast.” I cracked up.[/quote]

Me, too. In fact I was kind of trying it out on my wife - you know - to see if it was as funny in real life. It don’t work NEARLY as well in real life.

Of course, that could explain my wife’s lust for Christian Troy.

I just watched the finale again and since I already knew what was going to happen I just sat back and watched. The way they incorporated the song at the end with ava leaving the country and the family eating dinner and then the carver standing over Christian’s bed instead of Sean’s was just brilliant. It’s not that I thought it was a great song, but it just worked well with the show.
The first time I watched it I flipped out when I saw the carver was at Christian’s house instead of Sean’s. They showed the carver stick the needle in Christian’s neck and then they went back to Sean’s house where he was just laying there with his gun waiting. Then they went back to Christian and the carver taking a wild slash at him. I was in a state of shock for like 10 minutes.
Everything about the show kicks major ass. If you didn’t watch it all, get the whole series on DVD, it will be worth it.

I know this is an old thread, but I just had to agree that the finale of Nip/Tuck totally rocked.

WHOAH! I didnt watch the finale… someone fill me in here. I have been off and on in that show. I knew that Sean got his face messed up by the carver, then they fixed it up. Did christian get mutilated or what? Or did it “fade away” and say “stay tuned till next season of… nip/tuck” when the carver slashed at christian?