T Nation

Nipple Swelling

hi i am a weight trainer and a karate fighter and have been activly involved in sports through out my life. i have never done any anabolic steroids or any advanced supplementation besides the basic protien and creatine stuff here and there. i am a gifted athlete and have a good physique but there is one problem…i have swelling of and arround my nipple area on my pecs and it is straight up annoying! tell me what i can and how to get it to normal. it started when i was a teenager arround 13 or 14 and i am now 22 and it is still there. Please help! Thanks.

Sounds like gyno from excess estrogen during puberty. There is surgery for it, but it’s pricey.

I’d recommend starting up on M, just to keep it under control. I doubt it will reverse it this late in the game, but it should help you from further growth.

If it’s really bad, I’d have it checked out by a doc.

I know there are others on this site who are more versed in gyno and it’s treatments, so hopefully they’ll chime in.

Yep. Sounds like gyno. The first thing I’d do is start a course of anti-e and see if that has any effect.

Have you ever done tribulus, or any substance that raises testosterone levels?

so you had swelling of the nips for a good 8 or 9 years now. and you havent seen a doctor? if you havent, you need to ditch the forum and seek help. prob gyno, but regardless this shouldnt have gone on for almost half your life!

[quote]Sxio wrote:
Yep. Sounds like gyno. The first thing I’d do is start a course of anti-e and see if that has any effect.

Have you ever done tribulus, or any substance that raises testosterone levels? [/quote]

Nope, I have never done Tribulus or anything like that. Nothing to raise testosterone either.

Is there anything I should take that you recommend…I was shown some type of “Estrobal” or something like that, but it was pricey and I wanted to learn more about the whole thing.

The first thing you should do is go see a doctor. How do you leave lumps in your chest for years without getting them examined? Doesn’t make sence to me…